Chapter 23

2 Years later

George was sitting alone, in the flower field. The one where he had been asked to be Clays boyfriend. He was on a blanket, staring into the sunset, even if he couldn't see the colors well. It was Georges birthday. He had to spend it alone again, well apart from his parents making him a cake.

He still wasn't over Clay. He missed him so much. If only he stopped Clay from going to his dads house, if he had been there for him.

George had been told multiple times that he had no fault in this but everytime he thinks about it, he feels guilty. Like it was his fault.

The brunette sat there in his thoughts until he saw somebody approaching him. It was probably a stranger since he seemed to see a lot of people in the flower field. He couldn't really see the figure apart from their shadow. But he couldn't help but realize that the person was getting closer. George stood up and grabbed his blanket since it was getting dark anyways.

No. There was no way. George saw his face on this person. He's imagining things now. The person was now inches away from George's face.

"happy birthday george." The person whispered, pulling George into a comfortable embrace.

"B-but how?!" George whispered back, "I survived George, i'm so sorry." Clay cried into Georges shoulder. "I love you so much Clay." George said, pushing his lips against Clays. Clay bit Georges lip, giving Clays tongue access to the brunettes mouth.

"I love you more Georgie."

——————-
why am i crying i'm literally writing this 😭

273 words