Chapter 17

It was 4:34pm and Dream + his team headed back to their homes to quickly clean up for prom. Luckily prom was at 8pm so everyone would have plenty of time to get ready.

Dream decided to get ready at Sapnaps house since he wasn't going to go to his dads house and he wanted to surprise George. Dream, Sapnap, and Karl came up with the idea to rent a limo and pick everybody up in it. It's their senior year so might as well go all out.

"Hey Sap, can we talk real quick?" Dream tapped Sapnap who was admiring himself in the mirror. "Uh, sure?" Sapnap said, unsure with what was about to spill out of Dreams mouth.

"I wanna ask him.." Dream looked down to the floor, kinda embarrassed to be going to Sapnap for this. "And what do you want to ask him." Sapnap asked, biting his lip in attempt to hide his smile. "You really are dumb aren't you?" Dream rolled his eyes and walked over to the shorter boys bed, and he sat down. Sapnap scoffed, "bitch, anyways here's what your going to do." Sapnap explained as Dream nodded along, unsure if he should take Sapnaps advice, but Sapnap is his best friend. He wouldn't give bad advice.

Would he?

The two guys called their limo driver to come pick them up since they were going to go to dinner before hand. Another part of the plan was to make reservations at one of the newest fancy restaurants in town.

The driver eventually arrived and the two hopped into the back of it. There were quite a few mini fridges and some snacks in the back. They then gave the instructions to Karl, Quackity, and George's house. It didn't take long before Karl and Quackity were already in the limo. It was a bit awkward at first, with Dream basically 4th wheeling the three guys.

But then they finally arrived to George's house. "I'll go get hi-."

"No, i'll be getting my date." Dream interrupted. He stepped out of the white limo and walked up to the brunette's door, white and blue bundle of flowers in hand. Dream anxiously knocked on the door, him being nervous, yet excited to see him. George. Soon to be his.

He sat there. It felt like hours, days, decades. Dream was about to pull out his phone to text George until he heard footsteps quickly coming down the stairs from inside. The doorknob turned. Dream slightly looked down and he couldn't believe.

George looked so damn good. Dream's jaw was quite literally wide open. "Shit sorry, uhm these are for you." Dream handed the bouquet of flowers to George, his mouth extending into a wide smile.

"They're lovely Dream." The brunette said. George than pulled Dream down a bit and he whispered into his ear, "You look really good Dream." pushing a slight kiss onto his jawline.

Either Dream's consciousness had left him or he died, but he could not move a single muscle. "Come on Dream, I think the others are recording us." George said, pulling his middle finger up at the other guys in the limo. George grabbed the dirty blondes hand and dragged him towards the limo.

It had only been 15 minutes into the drive and Karl had the suggestion of truth or dare to pass time, considering that the restaurant was almost an hour away. "Okay okay, Sapnap truth or dare." Karl asked and Sapnap immediately replied 'dare'. "okk, your dare is to give Quackity a kiss on the cheek."

"Gladly." Sapnap crawled over Karl and gave Quackity a nice smooch on the cheek. "George, truth or dare." Sapnap asked George and he was hesitant at first, but then he responded, "uh dare i guess."

"I dare you to kiss Karl."

"wot?" George said, confused if Sapnap was joking or not. "Do it." "Hell fucking no." Dream intervened, having none of it. "ooooo Dreamys jealous." Quackity cooed, annoying Dream more. George thought about it for a bit longer before smirking at Dream. George went to go kiss Dream, well atleast that's what Dream thought until George crawled over Dream just to kiss Karl. And this wasn't just a small peck on the cheek. No, it was a full on, over 5 second kiss.

The second Karl and George disconnected Dream pulled George completely away from Karl and moved his face inches away from George's. "Don't get too ahead of yourself Georgie." Dream whispered with a dirty smirk on his face. He then pulled away from George's completely pink face. "Uh that was something.." Karl awkwardly muttered. "Yea, it was kinda hot though." Quackity responded, Sapnap lightly punched him in the arm.

————-
Another 15 minutes went by and there was only 17 minutes until they arrived to the restaurant.

Dreams pov

I looked down at the brunette and noticed that his eyes were slightly closing. "Hey, you can take a nap if you need to." I said, he slowly nodded and then immediately leaned on my shoulder. Not even 5 minutes later and he was already passed out. I felt myself getting tired so might at well also take a nap.

no one's pov

"They are so cute together." Karl whispered, leading Sapnap and Quackity to both agree. Karl quickly took a picture of the two napping together and then continued his conversation with his boyfriends.

——————
Georges pov

"George~~." I heard Dreams voice cooing into my ear. "are we already here?" I asked and received multiple nods. "Come on." Dream playfully whispered, pulling me up into my feet. We all walked out of the limo and headed into the extremely crowded restaurant. "There's a lot of people in here." I said, panicking a bit on the inside. "I'm here for you okay?" Dream said, wrapping a protective arm around my waist. And I could 100% agree that I felt safe. I felt safe with Dream.

"Hi uhm we have a reservation for Nick." Sapnap said, awkwardly waiting for the host to find the reservation. "Ah yes, follow me this way." The host said, leading us all out to an amazing area. We were seated in a spot near an amazing built water fountain. Even the others were amazed by it. It was an extremely elegant white fountain with water spewing out of many places, creating cool designs.

We all sat down and I immediately pushed the menu away not wanting anything to eat.

Dreams pov

The waiter took our drink orders and we were also all ready to order food. "What do you want?" I asked George but he shook his head, "I'm not that hungry."

"Could you atleast get one thing, you don't have to eat it all, i want atleast one bite." I said, giving a soft smile at him. The brunette gave a sigh but he nodded his head and looked inside of his menu.

Georges pov

The night was going amazing and they hadn't even gone to prom yet. Everyone was finishing their food and I managed to atleast eat 10 bites of my spaghetti. I'm glad that I don't have to go through this alone. Nothing had gone wrong until a few girls had approached our table. They were dressed in dresses and subtle makeup. "Hey uhm we were sitting over there and we noticed that your friend was pretty cute." One of the girls said and they were specifically looking at me. "I- uh."

"He's taken." Dream quickly said, wrapping his arm around my waist and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Oh, gross." Another one of the girls said. I could tell this made Dream a bit mad so he turned my head and started kissing me even more. I returned the kiss, gladly enjoying it. They looked away in disgust and i giggled to myself. "What's so funny." Dream asked, "I love it when you get jealous." I giggled but he wasn't laughing. Instead he smirked and gave me another quick kiss before starting a conversation with our whole table.

Tonight is gonna be a long night...

————-
i didn't proof read this chapter so please let me know if there's any mistakes and i'll fix them :]

~1373 words~