Chapter 5

Dreams football tryouts

The two boys had just separated and went over towards their groups. Clay wasn't practically worried about how much conditioning there would be. He was just worried about time management and injuries. Mainly because of his terrible father.

Clay walked over to be met with the rest of the boys trying out, including Sapnap and their other close friend Alexis, or as people call him, Quackity.

"Hey guys so coach isn't going to be here for the beginning of the tryouts, so we'll just stretch while we wait for him." Said a mysterious blonde boy.

Everyone looked at him in confusion not having a clue who he was.

"Oh I should probably introduce myself! I'm Flynn, the coaches son." Flynn said, smiling in the direction of Dream. "Anyways go stretch so you guys-"

"Y'know there's also a girl here too, right?" A girl with blonde hair said, Clay remembers her name being along the lines of...Puffy?

"Oh uhm sorry, what's your name?" Flynn called out, a bit embarrassed by his mistake. "Cara, but call me Puffy."

The boys (and girl) went away and went through a variety of stretches. About 15 minutes later the coach arrived and started the tryouts.

The coach, or Coach Gray had separated them all into individual groups to work on different drills to determine how athletic they were.

Another 30 minutes had passed by and Coach Gray decided to end the tryouts with a small game.

Clays team had won the game. They all huddled back up and Coach Gray had made his decision on who made it. He called out the names of the ones who had made it, including Dream, Puffy, Flynn, Sapnap, and Quackity.

Everyone who had made it went over to Flynn to grab their jerseys, since practice would be starting the following week.

Dream was the first one up to grab his jersey. "What number and size?" Flynn had asked. "Oh uhm number 1 and a size medium."

Flynn nodded and quickly went back to grab the jersey. Flynn handed the jersey to Dream, their hands making slight contact. Dream thanked him and moved out the way for the others.

The blonde lifted up the jersey to reveal its nice purple color, followed with black.

Might be referencing a specific fanart

ikyk

"Hey uhm George is it okay if I sleep at your house tonight?" Dream said, fearing what his father would do to him for being late. "Oh sure, I doubt my mum would care." The brunette said, happy to have a sleepover with the blonde.

Dream than drove the two to McDonald's before heading to Georges house, since they haven't eaten dinner yet.

They both got their orders and headed to Georges house. The taller blonde greeted Georges mom before heading upstairs where they would be sleeping.

"How's your nuggets George?" Dream said, in teasing sort of way. "Do you have a problem with nuggets?" George said, confused on what he meant.

"Whatever" Dream scoffed, leaving George confused.

They both finished their dinner and decided on splitting the bed for tonight. Of course it didn't work out and they ended up cuddling for the night.

"Boys do yo-" Georges mom quickly stopped talking and immediately took out her phone to take a picture, happy that her son opened his comfort zone to somebody new.

Sorry for the shorter chapter
————————————-
~566 Words~