Chapter 22

"George..you can finally visit him." The receptionist said, but she still seemed a bit, sad.

'Thank god' George thought to himself. He ran to the room. He would finally see him again. Talk to him again. See him smile, laugh. He could kiss him again.

He walked into the room and the doctor was sitting next to Clay. Why the fuck was he there. "Uhm why are you in here?" George asked, "Well i'm the doctor and I have some very unfortunate news George." 

His heart dropped. But wasn't he okay? Why isn't he okay? "What do you mean?" George hysterically asked. "George, he's in a coma and we are unsure if he'll ever get out of it."

"Y-you mean that h-hes..." George broke down, hysterically crying, hyperventilating, melting down. "George, please calm down." The doctor said, knowing it wouldn't do anything. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING CALM DOWN!?" George screamed, "HES GONE, JUST SAY IT!" He continued. George walked over to Clay, hugging him as he cried. The doctor tried to pull George away but it was no use. "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

The doctor called security and they practically had to pry George off of Clay. "HE CANT BE GONE!" "PLEASE HELP HIM!" "DO ANYTHING! ILL PAY ANY PRICE PLEASE!" George knew he couldn't do anything. That was the worse part.

He had no control over this..