Chapter 20

so happy that we've finally reached chapter 20!! atleast i think i am..aha

The next morning George had explained what happened to him at the party and Dream was pissed. He felt so sorry for the brunette, but he couldn't help but fume anger. How dare this ignorant bitch do this to George.

Dream left Georges house since he had to return to his own.

He hadn't been to his house nor seen his father in quite awhile. Dream was nervous, no not nervous, but scared. He arrived after a bit and walked up to the front door. Dream grabbed the handle and opened the door, not surprised that the door was unlocked.

He would have never guessed to see this. Never.

His dad was..crying on the floor, hyperventilating. But why?

"What the fuck." Dream whispered under his breath, unable to process what was happening. "I'm so sorry, i'm so sorry, i'm so sorry, i'm so sorry." His father continued to repeat. "What happened to you?" Dream asked.

"Why did i put you through this, why did I do this to your mother, i'm a terrible person." Mr. Collins continued, "Clay, your mother died." He whispered, cold heartedly, "It was all my fault."

Dream sat down next to his father. "Its not your fault, well yes it is, but i have one question for you." Dream whispered, with tears not daring to fall out of his eyes.

"Why, why would you do this, you put me through shit, you put mom through shit, you got Drista taken away, why did you ruin my life!" Dream yelled, tears streaming down his puffy red face.

"Clay, you didn't know what shit i went through before you were born. Your mother died giving birth to you!" He yelled back at Dream.

"W-what...but you, you said that she l-left." Dream stuttered, barely able to speak."

"No Clay, you're the reason why she's gone, your step mother is also gone," Mr. Collins kept saying, "Maybe you should be gone too!" He screamed, crying.

"I fucking hate you! You've never been there for me! Maybe, just maybe if you were actually a good father you wouldn't have gotten drunk! You aren't a father. You're a jerk!" Dream yelled, back as he stood up to leave.

"Dont you dare leave!" Mr. Collins yelled, "You haven't been here in months why is that, its because of that stupid boy isn't it!"

"Don't you fucking bring George into this!"

"Oh? So you're gay? Your such a disappointment Clay, you shouldn't be here, on earth. Just go die already!" Clays 'father' screamed louder. "Maybe i will." He whispered as he left the house.

Dream couldn't handle it anymore. He got in his car and headed to a pharmacy.

Georges pov

"Yeah last night was rough, but i'll live." I said back to Karl on the phone. "Where is Dream, did he leave?" Karl asked, "Oh he had to go back to his dads for a bit since he hasn't been there in forever, i hope he's okay." I responded, being a bit worried for how long he's been gone. I hung up the phone since Karl had to leave and I went to the bathroom to wash up.

————-
I had just finished washing up until I received a text from Dream.

Dweamy<3: I love you so much George

Hmm that's a bit random

George: I love you too Clay <3

I was kinda bored so I called Wilbur to ask him just a few questions.

—————-
"Nononono George, Cereal ALWAYS goes before the milk, unless you're a sociopath." Wilbur laughed as I was still confused on why cereal went before the milk. "Oh, i'm getting a call. I'll call you back afterwards okay?" I said to Wilbur and he seemed to understand.

I hung up and answered the unknown number. "Hey! Please get here quickly! It's about Dream and you're the only person we know that he knows!" The other person on the line frantically said. "Wait what happened!?" I yelled but they didnt seem to respond back. I received the address and sped all the way there.

What the fuck. It was an average neighborhood apart from the fact that there was an ambulance and tons of cop cars. I walked into the scene.

"w-what." I bursted out into tears just walking into the house. It was Clay, on the floor, passed out. "W-what the fuck h-happened to him!" I yelled, bending down to cup my hand on his cheek. "Move out of the way!!" Others yelled, having to forcefully push me away.

no one's pov

George sat there crying, hands in his face, asking the police millions of questions. He rode in the ambulance with Clay, holding his hand the whole ride. "It looks like an overdose!" Paramedics were yelling at eachother the whole ride. Once they arrived they had immediately pulled Clay out and brought him into the hospital. "George is it?" A police man asked and George couldn't only nod, not speak. "Take this...i'm so sorry."

The police man handed George a piece of paper which seemed like a note.

Song recommendation- We'll meet again by Vera Lynn

Dear everyone,

I'm so sorry for this. I recently figured out that i'm the reason for my mothers death, she died while giving birth to me. My dad was a mess. It was all my fault, for my sister being taken away, and my mothers death. I want to apologize to Drista, Both of my mothers, my friends, and especially, my love.

My friends,

I'm sorry I had to leave like this. I just want you guys to know that I will miss you and that I love and will cherish all the memories we have made together.

Drista,

I know i was never really there for you since you were taken away. I love you so much and I hope your life is amazing.

My love,

George, I love you so much more than you know. I remember the day we met. I remember when I asked you to prom. I remember when we became boyfriends. I unfortunately couldn't wait till husbands. I'm so grateful for you and my love for you will be everlasting. You are so loved and I would hate for you to end down the same path I ended up on. You deserve the world and more. I will see you some day my love.

-Dream/Clay

————————-
1077 words