Chapter 16

It had been another week and George was now able to return to school. He wasn't too happy about it since he would rather spend his whole day at home with Dream, but there wasn't that much time in the school year left anyways. Prom was today!

George had been practicing his hair everyday, just so it would be perfect for prom.

———
It was friday today and George hadn't gotten any sleep. He got out of bed and did his morning routine. The brunette then took some meds since he was only getting a few headaches here and there. George got dressed for the day and then he headed out to go to school.

He arrived not too long later and he immediately went to his favorite person.

Dreams pov

I was talking to serpnurp and karl until i felt a small pair of arms turn me around. I was faced with a small brunette.

I pulled him in by his waist and i rested my head on his. "Yeah uhm, we should probably go." I heard Sapnap say but i was really only focused on George right now. "Dream, is it just me or are you really excited for prom." I heard George ask.

"It's not just you. I'm also very excited but it's gonna be a tiring day." I saw George look up at me and tilt his head. I looked down at him and said, "Well there's a football game and then there's a prom after party for the seniors."

George looked down and I noticed that he got a little bit tense. I tilted his head up, "We don't have to go if you don't wanna, but keep it in mind okay?" I said, and he responded with a nod.

I headed towards my first period class and I got out what i needed. what a prepared king.

————
after school

School ended 15 minutes ago and Dream was showering so he would be clean for his football game, even though he would get dirty again. He found the fact that he had a football game on the day of prom, but atleast it was earlier so that he could get ready.

Dream hopped out of the shower and pulled on his padded pants but not his jersey since he needed to put on his shoulder pads first. He pulled on a plain white t shirt for now. The dirty blonde walked out of the bathroom only to be tackled by George.

Yes, Dream did go to George's house only because his own is a wreck and definitely not because George is there. Dream hugged the brunette back, but then quickly tilted his head up to make him look at Dreams eyes.

"You're so handsome." Dream said giving the brunette a quick kiss on the forehead. George smiled back at him, unsure what to do he pushed Dream onto the bed and jumped on top of him.

At first Dream didn't know what to say until, "Oh? So Georgie wants to play like that." Dream then flipped George underneath him and pinned the brunettes arms above his head. Georges face looked like a tomato.

Dream then let go and just walked away. "What the fuck." George whispered but it was loud enough for Dream to hear. "So you liked that." Dream muttered.

"What if i did?" George said back in attempt to fluster the blonde. "You wouldn't want to know." Dream said, leaving George in a small state of shock.

"Get ready Georgie, we gotta leave soon." Dream stated which made the lazy brunette grumble but he still complied and got ready.

Once George was ready, they left and headed to the field. Sadly George still couldn't cheer, but he was fine with that since last time he cheered it didn't end well.

They arrived and headed out to the field. George still got to stay on the field as a water boy just so he could do something. George sat down on a bench and he noticed that Katrina and Fawn were still on the field cheering. Gross.

They must've pleaded their way back onto the field or something. George thought that wasn't fair but he couldn't choose whether or not if they could be there or not.

Dream had all of his football gear on and he was pumping up the team. After a bit of yelling he went to go look for George since he still had some time before they went on. He spotted George and walked up to him.

"You look good even in all of that." George said, pointing out the gear. Dream smiled and he noticed that George was shivering a bit. It's only 4pm and Dream wasn't sure how he was that cold. "You cold?" Dream asked and he received a nod from the brunette.

"Here take this." Dream handed the brunette his jacket with the letter 'D' on it. "No, it's fine." George try to brush it off but of course Dream wasn't going to let that happen. "Well than i'll put it on you."

"Arms out." Dream said, "Dream you know I ca-."

"Arms out Georgie." Dream continued until George finally agreed. Dream pulled the jacket onto Georges slim arms. "I don't really wanna ask this but have you been eating George? Please be honest." Dream asked, hoping for a good answer.

George looked down, before slowly shaking his head. "George look at me." Dream said, tilting the brunettes head upwards. "Don't be disappointed, it's okay. We'll get through this." Dream said, giving a somewhat sad smile towards the brunette. George smiled back, his heart warming that Dream cares this much about him.

———-

948 words