Chapter 6

The next day had came and the two boys weren't particularly aware of how they were sleeping.

The brunette woke up in...a warm place. George wasn't familiar with this feeling. He looked up and realized he was in the arms of his friend. Wait a minute. HE WAS IN THE ARMS OF HIS BEST FRIEND?

George immediately jumped out of the blondes arms and feared the blonde would dislike George. The brunette ran into the bathroom and locked the door. He sat down on the shaggy carpet and quietly started to cry, fearing he would loose the one person who he truly loved.

"George." A familiar voice called out, followed by knocks on the bathroom door. "Hey, calm down okay?"

George stopped crying, well he tried to stop. The only thing Dream was able to hear was sniffles on the other side of the door.

"It's okay George, I didn't mind it." Dream said, smiling at the thought of them cuddling. "If you want, we could go to the mall." Dream suggested and of course George immediately opened the door.

Unexpectedly, Dream wrapped his arms around George, in a tight embrace. "I'll always be here for you George." Dream said still hugging the brunette.

"I know." George said, causing the blonde to smile.

"So are we going to go or not?"George said, obviously ready to leave. "Come on atleast brush your hair or something." Dream scoffed, handing George a comb.

~the mall~

It has been a few hours and the two had basically just walked around. Apart from getting lunch and a new matching pair of vans they haven't done much.

"Hey lets go to that shop there." Dream said, dragging George over towards the shop labeled 'Tillys'

"Go pick out anything you want." Dream said, happy to buy anything for George. The brunette immediately walked around looking for things to spend the blondes money on.

George was wondering around until he had stopped at a specific section. It was the necklace section. He was specifically looking at a green and turquoise beaded necklace with small mushroom charms on it.

Dream saw the glare of amazement in Georges eyes as he looked at the necklace, but seconds later he seemed to be ashamed.

"Why won't you get it?" Dream asked the brunette unsure why he wouldn't get it. "Too girly." George said immediately turning around and heading for another section of the store.

The blonde followed, being a bit disappointed. They wondered for a bit longer until George had pulled Dream over to the check out counter. The brunette placed all of his items and waited for the cashier to bag everything.

Dream payed and he even offered to hold all of Georges things, but the brunette refused and he carried his own items.

The rest of the day then consisted of them buying a few things here and there. After what only seemed like an hour even though it was 6, the two finally left the mall and Dream being the gentleman he is, he dropped George off at his house.

Before George walked inside he quickly turned around and gave Dream a hug. "Thank you for everything Dream." George mumbled in the blondes hoodie.

"Of course Georgie." Dream said returning the hug.

"No seriously, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you, your the first person I've opened up to in forever." George said, being very grateful for the blonde and his actions.

"And I'm very happy that i even talked to you that day." The blonde said, placing his head on top of George's.

"I love you." George whispered.

"I love you too George." Dream whispered back, hugging the brunette even tighter.

~the next day~

*beep* *beep* *beep*

George woke up the next morning immediately remembering what had happened last night. But he put his thoughts aside knowing that he had his first cheer practice today. Well maybe he was more excited to see Dream, but that's besides the point.

For some strange reason the school had decided to give the students a week off. George wasn't complaining though. The only thing was that there was still sport practices and even a game tomorrow.

George got up towards his closet to pick out what he was going to wear. He found a pink milk shirt and decided on that. Well, George didn't know what color the shirt really was. He than looked around in his wardrobe and found a black pleaded skirt.

He reminded himself that skirts are weird for boys to wear, but than again he's going to be wearing one for his uniform so might as well wear one to practice and get used to it.

George brushed his hair out until it was not in the way of his face and he slipped on his required white tennis shoes. The brunette than made his way downstairs.

"Awe George your so grown up." Mrs. Davidson said kissing her sons face over and over again. "Mom stoppp" George said, playfully pushing his mom away.

"Oh before I forget, could I do something to your face real quick." Mrs. Davidson asked, already dragging George to the bathroom.

"Wot" George said being extremely confused.

Mrs. Davidson than pulled out a thin bottle, what seemed to be...eyeliner? "Close your eyes." She said.

George closed his eyes and seconds later he felt a cold liquid hit his eyes. At first he flinched and got slightly yelled at by his mom, but he got used to it.

"And done!" Mrs. Davidson said, putting a mirror in front of George's face. "Oh wow." George said being pretty impressed with his appearance.

"Now, go have fun out there." Mrs. Davidson said, kissing George on the cheek once again.

"Bye mum." George said, walking out of the house.

"Bye George." Mrs. Davidson said, waving at her son.

—————————
976 Words