CHAPTER TEN

"I know what to do..." Anita, after cleaning the dirt on her body, she rushed out to a classic boutique.

"Welcome our run-away customer. I was wondering why you no longer buy from me." A beautiful, dark-skinned chubby woman said grinning from ear to ear. She abandoned the other customers and focused on, Anita whom she knew to be a model and brand influencer on instagram.

"I actually came to say hi. It's been quite a long time."

"Busy traveling all over the world, right." The lady, suggested like a humble servant.

Anita, laughed heartily. "Exactly... It hasn't been easy."

"I want to be like you someday."

"Oh, I don't think so..."

"Seriously... I love associating with rich girls. Women that do better than men. You are worth emulating I must confess."

Another laugh. "Thank you my darling."

"What should I offer you?"

If I tell her to give me a bottle of coke and snacks, that would be me falling my hand this one she is admiring me. "Don't bother, I haven't finished with the chicken wings and wine that is in my car."

The lady's eyes shined even brighter on hearing that. "Okay, beauty."

"Madam are you not selling again?" A slim lady, demanded angrily after being ignored.

"Hey, can't you see I'm attending to someone important? If you can not wait then kindly leave my shop."

"Someone that just came!"

The owner of the boutique, hissed and focused back on, Anita. "I was so overjoyed when I saw your post about you signing with the newly opened mall. That's a huge win."

"That..." Anita waved it off nonchalantly.

The other customers left, pissed off. One of them saying how she will run out of business soon if she keep that up.

"You are the one that will run out of business." She shouted after her.

"I shall be on my way now." Anita, purposely walked towards the entrance door. Counted from 1 to 4... then, "now I remember... I have a friend that want to buy a lot of cloths, but she can't come by herself because of work. I don't know if you can package some for her to try?

"Sure... Sure, what's her size?"

"8..."

"You are wearing same size?"

"Yes."

Beyond happy, the lady picked about 15 and gave them to, Anita wrapped in a bag

"I won't be paying you till she checks them out."

"No problem at all."

"How much is it worth?"

"Two hundred and thirty-one thousand."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Way too cheap. I expect about a million or there about. Don't worry if she likes them I will give you more than that."

The lady's mouth almost tore out of smiling so hard. "I would appreciate that."

"Expect to hear from me in four hours."

"Thank you ma."

Anita, made sure she got to the next junction before she stopped a bike. She gave him the location. Three hours later, she was done taking pictures with all the cloths with the help of a guy she met there.