05!: BrooklynBloodPop!

MITSUYA WOKE UP STRETCHING HIS arms into the air

MITSUYA WOKE UP STRETCHING HIS arms into the air. He looked out his window, noticing he woke up later than usual. "Fuck." he mumbled, jumping up. His abs flexed as he leaned back, cracking his bones.

MITSUYA:
Good morning

Y/N:
hey

MITSUYA:
How'd you sleep?

Y/N:
I didn't get much sleep, Kito was crying and I didn't wanna leave him crying like that.

MITSUYA:
I feel like you'd be a good mom 😀

Y/N:

MITSUYA:you don't wanna be a mom?

MITSUYA:
you don't wanna be a mom?

Y/N:
Well. That's a story for another time

Y/N:
I think I'm gonna skip school so I can take care of Kito :D

Mitsuya paused for a second. Y/N was a nice girl. She'd put others before her even if it meant she was setting herself back. He couldn't help but think about how much he admired the girl. She was beautiful in every way possible.

"what the fuck am I thinking?!" Mitsuya grumbled, grabbing his phone.

MITSUYA:
👍🏻 Okay.

Y/N:
goofy ass response💀
seen.

"Oh." Y/N stared at her screen. It was the first time 'Joker' left her on seen. "Y/N? What are we gonna do today?" Kito questioned looking up at the girl. "Well uh... Let's get some barbecue from my family's restaurant! Dad left out about an hour ago!" Y/N cheered. Kito began to whimper and hug onto Y/N's legs. "Who wants barbecue for breakfast..." Kito looked down. "Fine, let's get some waffle house!" Y/N cheered once more. Y/N stepped out of the house with Kito in her arms.

-

"Kito, wipe ur face." Y/N wiped the little boy's face and felt someone plot next to her. "Mitsuya?!" she gasped. "Hey, are you skipping?" the male questioned. "Are you the police!?" Y/N exclaimed as Mitsuya chuckled. "No, I was about to leave for school but Mana said she's sick. She wants waffle house." Mitsuya ruffled Kito's head. "Aww! I rarely see such young couple's here! You guys must be in your early twenties." the waitress smiled. Mitsuya was taken aback by the woman's comment.

"And you're son is so adorable!" Y/N cleared her throat. "He's just a friend." the teen said, looking away. "Ah! sorry." The woman began to take down orders. A ping of hurt hit Mitsuya's heart and he couldn't figure out why. It was completely silent until the food came. "I have to go." Mitsuya got up. "See you later Mitsuya." Y/N waved. Mitsuya looked back and furrowed his brows before leaving the restaurant.

"What's up with him?" the waitress raised a brow. "Oh! I know! He's on his period!" smiled Kito. "Those are for girls, Kito." Y/N laughed. "Maybe he is a girl..." Kito mumbled. "Y/N, why aren't you in fuckin' school?" a loud voice boomed. Y/N froze, looking at the blue hair. "Who's this kid? Don't tell me you got knocked up by a Toman fucker!" Taiju gripped the girl's hair.

Y/N growled in pain, looking at Kito's shocked expression. "You little bitch! Are you tryna give the family a bad rep?!" Taiju banged Y/N's head against a wall. "Stop!" The waitress tried to pull Taiju off of Y/N. "You wanna fuck with the black dragons?!" Taiju growled. Kito stabbed Taiju's hand with a knife causing him to gasp in pain. "Clutch time!" Y/N yelped, grabbing Kito and running out of the restaurant. "Y/N, slow down! You're going to fall!" Kito whined. "I have to keep going! Or Taiju'll kill me!" Y/N breathed heavily.

-

"Hakkai, get out of the bathroom and go back to class." Mitsuya sighed on the phone. "I'm worried about Y/N. Before school Taiju was talkin' shit." Hakkai thought about his younger cousin. "Taiju..." Mitsuya's eyes widened.

flashback.

Mitsuya angrily walked out of the waffle house. Y/N and Kito were the only thought in his mind. He felt someone bump his shoulder roughly. Before he could cuss them out, the person entered the waffle house. The male turned around for a second, smirking widely at Mitsuya.

-

"Wait." Mitsuya pondered. "Wait what?" Hakkai quoted. "Nothing. I've gotta go." Mitsuya ended the call. The lavender-haired male pinched his nose. "Takashi!" Mana whined, looking at her brother. "Hm?" The oldest sibling put on a fake smile. "You look sad." Mana crawled onto Mitsuya's bed. "Nothings wrong Mana." the male frowned.

"I miss Big Sis." the words caused Mitsuya's eyes to widen. "Y/N... will be back soon. She loves you guys" Mitsuya smiled. "Are you guys gonna sit here all day and act like Big Bro's in some type of Fairy Tale?" Luna crossed her arms. "Come on. Don't you want big bro to be happy?" Mitsuya joked, pulling both of the girls in for a hug.

While things were going well for Mitsuya, Y/N could barely walk. "Go to my room, Kito." Y/N slurred, trying to wash the blood out of her head. "You're hurt." Kito frowned. "Don't worry about it." The girl flashed a smile. Kito slumped his shoulders and walked into Y/N's room. "Fuck." The girl mumbled, turning the shower water on. "Fucking Taiju. David Hasselhoff built bitch." Y/N noticed glass particles coming out of her h/l, h/c hair. "Shit," she mumbled.

"Y/N? I'm home early-!" Y/N's mother was completely taken by surprise by the blood on the floor. "I'm ok mom! I fell outside!" the teen began to frantically wash her hair. "I'll patch you up!" The older woman yelled. "N-No! I'm fine!" Y/N protested, convincing her mother to not come in the bathroom. "Have you and Kito ate? You know I can't feed him, he's too scared." Y/N listened to her mother's soft voice. "We ate at a waffle house..." Y/N spoke.

Now that she thought about it, Kito only took 5 bites of food. Taiju had interrupted their meal before Kito could even get full. After a long while of brainstorming, Y/N dried off her body and grabbed a robe. "I should probably buy Kito some clothes." The girl walked into her room. "Kito, go play in the living room." Y/N directed, watching the small boy run into the living room.

Y/N slumped against the door, no longer being able to ignore the pain in her head. Her head was still bleeding despite her washing her scalp. "Fuck." she whined, crawling towards her closet. Ringing filled her ears as she forced herself to stand up and get dressed.

"Hey mom, can you do me a favor and watch Kito?" Y/N asked while Kito played with a TV remote. "Sure dear, why aren't you in school? I got a call earlier about your absence. "I have to one to watch Kito. I'm not trusting Taiju." Y/N glared, putting on her shoes. "See you later mom." The teen exited the home, not waiting for her mother to return the farewell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~