09!: First Date.

"CAN I AT LEAST MEET HIM?" Y/N's mother frowned, watching Y/N brush her hair

"CAN I AT LEAST MEET HIM?" Y/N's mother frowned, watching Y/N brush her hair. Your father was working late at the restaurant so it was just you, your mother and Kito. "He's coming to pick me up so of course, you can meet him." Y/N smiled, thinking of the boy. "Tell me about him! When did this start?" Your mother's e/c eyes closed as she clapped her hands. "He's nice, He refuses to let me go home alone, we also go to the same school too." Y/N looked at her mother. "That's so cute! I can't wait to meet him!" your mother cheered.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" the older woman practically ran out of the room. Y/N could see how happy she was, so she didn't wanna rain on her parade.

GC: Powerpuff girls 🔴🔵🟢

HINA: Y/N, you're still coming right?

EMMA: I'm sure she is, everything is gonna be ok Hina.

HINA: It took a lot to ask Takemichi about coming :(

EMMA: Idk I'm just gonna look good for Draken lol.

Y/N:
My mom's meeting Mitsuya rn, I'm scared.

EMMA:
oh lord- I hope she likes him

HINA:
You can always sneak out!

Y/N:
brb

Y/N slowly walked out of her room to see her mother and Mitsuya engaged in a conversation. "Hello?" Y/N spoke up. Mitsuya turned towards her immediately, his cheeks turned red as he looked to her feet and her head. "Y/N..." Mitsuya looked at the girl, trying not to stutter. "We have to go, or we'll be late!" Y/N grabbed a box off of the living room table and dragged Mitsuya out of the house. "Y/N, I haven't even given you your gift!" Mitsuya frowned, looking at the girl.

Y/N's eyes widened as Mitsuya handed her a small bag. She took out an f/c scarf and a sewn bunny. It was white with blue buttons as eyes. A wet substance rolled down Y/N's cheeks as she hugged Mitsuya tightly. "Thank you..." She whispered as Mitsuya pulled apart. "I don't wanna see you cry, alright?" Mitsuya wiped her tears. "Also, I got you something too!" Y/N shoved the box towards Mitsuya's chest.

Mitsuya opened up the box to see a sewing kit and lilacs. He knew flowers were romantic but he couldn't pinpoint why she'd give him flowers. His face turned red as he looked into her e/c eyes. "Thank you so much, Y/N." Mitsuya ruffled the girl's hair. "I got you a sewing kit because you love sewing and I got you lilacs because they remind me of your eyes." Mitsuya's eyes widened as Y/N smiled.

He paused for a second. The last thing he deserved was a nice, caring girlfriend. He was in a gang for crying out loud. There were many differences between Y/N and Mitsuya, and somehow they still fit together like pieces of a puzzle. "Mitsuya? We're gonna be late if you keep staring at me like that." Y/N chuckled. "Ah, shit- sorry." Mitsuya smiled.

"Emma! Hina!" Y/N yelled, surprised that she finally wasn't feeling sick. She sort of hated being out in public but at least she's here with her friends. "Y/N! You look great!" the girls cheered. Draken smirked at Mitsuya, causing the shorter boy to roll his eyes. "I and Y/N are gonna look at some other stuff, alright?" Mitsuya grabbed the girl's hand, pulling her away from the group. "What are gonna look at, Mitsu-." The girl was cut off by Mitsuya. "Call me Takashi, alright?" Mitsuya's downturned lilac eyes were full of happiness.

"Taka."
"Taka?"
"Taka is short for Takashi!"
"Haha, alright."

-

some time passed and Mitsuya's brows had furrowed at his phone. Peh-Yan was trying to cause some sort of conflict— he couldn't let that happen. Y/N on the other hand was happily eating Dango. "Y/N." Mitsuya frowned, turning towards the girl. "Hm? Did you want some Dango?" Y/N's expression was the complete opposite of Mitsuya's. It was their first date for crying out loud and poor Mitsuya was going through it. "Y/N, I need you to stay here for me, alright?" Mitsuya put his hands on the girl's shoulders.

Y/N deadpanned at Mitsuya's words. Her e/c eyes became dull within seconds while her lips rested, showing her monotone expression. "Taka, it's our first dat-!" Y/N was cut off by Mitsuya running off. The rain began to pour down harshly. "Dammit." The girl mumbled trying to find some sort of shelter.

She couldn't tell if she had the right to be mad or not. It was her first date and Mitsuya ditched her. Y/N silently clenched her fist as she looked down at her feet. She couldn't believe that she had gotten so caught up in the moment. "Weirdo." Y/N stormed her way out of the festival only to be greeted by battle cries and yelling. "Huh?" She glanced over to the commotion to see a certain blonde girl. "Emma!" Y/N yelped trying to make her way towards the girl. "Where the hell do you think you're going, lady?" a man wearing a white uniform raised his fist at Y/N

Within seconds, Y/N had him in a headlock. Soon as the girl saw his eyes roll back, she made her way towards Emma. "Emma, what happened?" Y/N hugged the blonde tightly. "T-T-They attacked Draken!" Emma whined. "Draken..." Y/N whispered. Out of the crowd, familiar lilac hair caught Y/N's attention. "Taka ditched me to fight..." Y/N mumbled, watching Mitsuya bruise his fist. "I can't be here, my dad's gonna kill me." Y/N excused herself, leaving the battlefield.

She didn't understand where everything went wrong at. Was it wrong of her to feel bad about Mitsuya fighting for his friend? "What the fuck are you doing out?" Taiju growled, looking at his little cousin. "If you're going to punch me or something, go ahead and do it." Y/N stared up at the male. Taiju stared down at the girl. "Let just get you home. Staring at you is gonna irritate me." growled the taller male.

~

"Hey, sweetie!" Y/N's mother smiled as she walked through the door. "Hi, mom." Y/N sadly smiled. "How was the date! I see he got you a present!" the older woman grabbed the box to be greeted with an f/c scarf and a sewn and a stuffed bunny. All of her mother's words seemed to be inaudible now. Y/N waved and walked into her room, whipping out her phone.

10:34 PM
Y/N:
So remember when I was talking about my cousin's friend? We've been doing a lot together. He took me out today and it was nice. I think I'm in love with him.

Y/N:
but he ditched me at our date lol. I don't know how to feel about it. I really shouldn't have trusted him. I mean he's a gang member and my family doesn't like him.

Y/N:
I don't like him, I love him. I just need to be patient with him. He was a gang member before he was a love interest.

Y/N: anyways, I'm gonna go to sleep.

1:54 AM

WEIRD GUY:
wait a sec.