21: all for us (the aftermath)

"TAKASHI, HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA stare at me?" Y/N asked

"TAKASHI, HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA stare at me?" Y/N asked. "For as long as I live." Mitsuya proudly watched as Y/N twirled in the wedding dress. "Kito, get off your phone," Mitsuya said, brows furrowing as Kito rolled his eyes. "Nice work, big bro. Round of applause to you!" Kito sarcastically clapped. "You've been like this since you were a kid." Mitsuya chuckled as Y/N stared at herself in the mirror.

"Am I late?!" Hakkai huffed, gripping the doorframe. "Hi, uncle." Kito smiled. "... We're your cousins." Yuzuha sighed, pushing Hakkai inside of the room. "Yeah, yeah, Family is family." Kito crossed his legs. "Kito, do you like your tuxedo?" Mitsuya asked, looking at the younger male.

"Yeah, are you gonna tell my sister she looks pretty?"
"I tell her that every night."

Kito blinked and made a disgusted expression. "You're so... disgusting. I'm gonna check on Mana and Luna." Kito left the room angrily. "I can't tell if he's an optimist or a realist," Y/N said, finally turning around. "You look great, Y/N! I'm so happy for you guys!" Yuzuha yelled, hugging her cousin tightly.

Mitsuya felt his heart thump as Y/N smiled widely. The same way his heart thumped when he first met her. Truth be told, he saw this coming. Him proposing, him designing their wedding attire, and him forcing Hakkai to set up the venue (sorry Hakkai).

12 years ago, the first time he saw Y/N L/N, he knew he was gonna marry her.

"Mitsuya, dude I'm talking to you," Kito said, peeking into the room. "Huh?" Mitsuya replied. "I'm not asking again." Kito huffed. "He said, what food do you want him to make for the wedding?" Hakkai repeated, smirking at Kito. "Either he's deaf or he's too busy staring at my sister in her dress." Kito crossed his arms. "All big bro does is stare at big sis," Mana said, copying Kito's actions. "It's because he's in love," Mana whispered. "Hey! Don't take his side!" Mitsuya's brows furrowed.

"No need to fight!"
"Beat his ass Mana!"
"Why me?!"

--------

"Takashi, why is there an extra chair?" Y/N asked. "For Baji. I'm sure if he was here, he would've sat front row." Mitsuya smiled. "He sure would've. Probably would've been drinking the entire time." Y/N chuckled. "Did I set it up good enough..?" Hakkai mumbled. "Yup! Great job, Hakkai!" Y/N smiled. "We get no props but we made this wedding happen?" Soūya rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Mitsuya was shaking screaming, and crying trying to propose," Chifuyu said.

"You two talk... a lot."
"We helped you 12 years ago too!"
"Shut the hell up!"

---------(giving you guys a happy ending so Mikey's gonna be there #yassification)

"Mom, I'm scared." Y/N frowned, holding her
mothers hand. "It's alright, your cousin's gonna walk you down the aisle!" The woman yelled, listening to Hakkai's sobs. "Sh-She! O-Oh my God!" Hakkai fell to his knees. "My little cousins growing up so fast!" Hakkai screamed. "... I guess I'll walk you down instead. Don't worry about your father." Y/N's mother smiled, patting her back. "N-No! I got it!" Hakkai yelled. "Move, I've got it." Kito sighed, linking his arm with Y/N's.