16!: Nobody.

this will contain stuff like: abuse, violence, and as usual

-flashback

"Hakkai! Yuzuha!" Y/N happily ran towards her cousins hugging them tightly. "I'll be back to get them next week," Taiju stated, leaving the L/N residence. "Come on, let's go to my room!" The youngest demanded, forcing the siblings into her room. "Your room looks comfy Y/N." Hakkai smiled softly. "It is!" Yuzuha yelled, flopping onto Y/N's bed. "'Kai, Zuha? Where did you guys get those bruises?" E/C eyes slowly became dull as they stared at the purple marks on Yuzuha and Hakkai. "Um... Well.." Hakkai muttered.

"Taiju did it, didn't he. I'll tell him that it's not nice!" Y/N protested, raising a fist into the air. "Y/N, you don't have to, ok? Taiju isn't the one doing it." Yuzuha lied, praying that Y/N was gullible. "If you love someone... You don't hit them. You cherish every moment you have with them. You guys are siblings... Some siblings argue sometimes but... Taiju's really mean." Y/N looked down at her socks, smiling softly. "Y/N, you're gonna get yourself hurt if you even try to talk to him." Hakkai clenched his fist.

"It's what Auntie would want! I'll protect you guys no matter what ok?" Y/N hugged her cousins tightly.

~
"Taiju." Y/N patted the older cousin's back, alarming him. "What do you want?" Taiju's brows furrowed. "Stop hitting Yuzuha and Hakkai." Y/N's dull eyes stared up at Taiju's yellow eyes. "You telling me how to raise my siblings, Y/N?" Taiju growled. "You're hurting them. Hakkai cried to me and Yuzuha was scared." the younger female stated. "I'm your cousin. Y/N, I love you, Hakkai, and Yuzuha dearly. You guys just need discipline." Taiju grinned.

SLAP!

SLAM!

"Taiju!? What are you doing!?" Yuzuha ran into the room, carefully holding Y/N's head. "Y/N...?" Hakkai gasped, his body freezing. "Out of my way, Yuzuha. If her parents won't discipline her, I will." Taiju cracked his knuckles. "There's a lot of differences between us Taiju... You are physically strong, I'm not. Mentally, I'm strong and you're weak." Y/N coughed, slowly getting up. "No matter how much you hurt me, Taiju. I won't stop fighting for my cousin's freedom, you prick." Y/N held her fist out, glaring at Taiju.

"Wa-Wait! Taiju don't hurt her." Hakkai yelled as Taiju watched Y/N leave the home. "Why shouldn't I, Hakkai?" Taiju's fist clenched. "I'll take her hits." Hakkai stared at his shoes, nearly trembling. "You're too nice, Hakkai." Taiju chuckled sadistically.

~flashback end.

"You're Hina's boyfriend!" Y/N chuckled, pointing at the blonde. "Are you treating her right? She's super nice." The h/c female grinned. Takemichi's blue eyes almost filled with tears as he looked at Y/N. "I've heard a lot about you. Why are you at the hospital?" Takemichi asked. "My mom's here. I was gonna go grab my little brother so he can see her." Y/N voice was laced with care. "Don't do anything stupid—! Stay with your family on Christmas. Hina likes you a lot and... It'd be bad if something happens to you." Takemichi frowned.