07!: She Looks So Perfect.

DRAKEN SILENTLY STEPPED INTO THE restaurant, the sound of sizzling and "order up!"'s filled his ears as he noticed a familiar female

DRAKEN SILENTLY STEPPED INTO THE restaurant, the sound of sizzling and "order up!"'s filled his ears as he noticed a familiar female. "You're Emma's friend right," Draken asked as Y/N nearly broke down. She hated talking to people whom she barely knew. "Yes. You're uh... Drake?" Y/N winced, praying she was correct. "Draken." the blonde chuckled. "Sorry... I'm not good with names." Y/N frowned, looking at Draken. "That's alright. So are you and Mitsuya dating? He seems fond of you." Draken teased as a flustered expression cross Y/N's face.

"W-W-Well! I and Mitsuya aren't dating!" Y/N held a finger up as Draken grinned. "Then why are you so flustered, huh?" Draken flicked Y/N's forehead as she whined. "I don't know! Hurry up and order!" Y/N nearly slapped the taller male. Draken chuckled and placed his order, thinking of Mitsuya. He had never seen Mitsuya so out of focus before. "Did you put a spell on Mitsuya or somethin'?" Draken asked. "Do you think I'm a witch?! If I was one I would send your ass to the united states!" Y/N gripped a cup tightly, causing it to burst open.

"I think you're getting too upset, Y/N. Just make sure that you invite me to you and Mitsuya's wedding." Draken snickered. "Order for-... Oh?" Y/N's mother looked at the name. Y/N smiled as Draken looked at the older woman. "Order for big tall dumbass blonde guy with a braided ponytail?" Draken's eyes widened. "You're scandalous..." Draken whispered, grabbing his food and leaving. Y/N was practically dying laughing as Draken exited the restaurant.

"Y/N, did he have a piercing?" an older male's voice boomed. It was her father's. "If I'm being honest, I don't know." Y/N tried to recall Draken's appearance but all she could remember was that silly ass tattoo on the side of his head. "He had a tattoo on the side of his head," Y/N stated. "What did I tell you about hanging around men in gangs?" Y/N's father growled. "Dad, I don't even know hi-!" Y/N was cut off by her father's icy glare. "I refuse to have you end up like the rest of these juvenile delinquents! You'll become power hungry just like Taiju!" Her father screamed.

"Like Taiju, huh." Y/N laughed as her father stepped back. He realized what he said and how loud he became and frowned. "I'm sorry, I just don't want you to turn out like Hakkai or Tai-" her father was cut off by Y/N slamming her hat onto the floor. "I don't do shit but listen to you guys! Maybe it's time I listen to myself!" Y/N stormed out of the restaurant. "Fuck." her father mumbled, watching his daughter walk down the street. "I told you about yelling at her. She's not gonna care. You have to be on the same level as her." Y/N's mother's brows furrowed as she washed the dishes. "I'm grown, I don't have to listen to a 14-year ol-" The male was cut off. "That's your problem honey, respect is earned."

————

Y/N flopped on her bed as Kito came running out of the living room. "Y/N!!" He smiled, hugging the girl. Soft sobs filled his ears as Y/N whined into her blanket. "Y/N?? What's wrong with you?" Kito frowned. "I-I-I'm tired of being pushed around." Y/N whimpered. "Dad doesn't push you around." Kito shook the girl as hard as he could. "He just yelled at me, Kito." Y/N wiped her tears. "I thought he was a cool guy... Even when he left us at waffle house earlier." Y/N's eyes widened as she realized Kito was talking about Mitsuya.

"You guys are supposed to be my parents! You can't break up!" Kito cried out. "Kito, I'm not talking about Mitsuya, I'm talking about my father." Y/N ruffled the boy's hair, smiling softly. "You love daddy, right?" Kito questioned, staring up at Y/N. "Wh-What?!" Y/N's voice was louder than expected. Kito's lips turned into a frown. "Me... and your dad aren't dating." Y/N looked down. "So then is daddy, not my dad?" the little boy nearly cried. "Ah, let's go to the park!" Y/N quickly changed the subject.

-

"Y/N?" Mitsuya questioned, noticing the girl. "It's like you have a tracker on me." Y/N chucked as Kito hugged Mitsuya's legs. "Hi, Dad!!" Kito grinned as Y/N gasped. Mitsuya gave the boy a heart-warming smile before ruffling his hair. "Hey, son. I see you and my wife are having a good time." Mitsuya's deep voice sent shivers down Y/N's spine. Did he just refer to her as his wife? What the hell has gotten into him?

"Did you just call me your wife?!" Y/N exclaimed as Mitsuya's beautiful lilac eyes darted over to her. "Uh yeah... We're playing house right?" Mitsuya raised a brow. The older girl nearly screamed as Mitsuya stared at her. "R-Right... You're my husband he's my son." Y/N gulped as Mitsuya walked closer to her. Kito's head tilted as Mitsuya gripped Y/N's wrist and pushed her against the playground structure. "Do you want me to be your husband?" Mitsuya's eyes bored into Y/N's soul as he stared at her. Poor Y/N couldn't even let out a peep.

"Can you push me on the swing mommy?"

Kito's small foot tapped the ground as he stared at Mitsuya and Y/N. "Don't worry, I was joking." Mitsuya looked back at Y/N while he placed Kito on the swing. Y/N watched as Mitsuya gently pushed Kito on the swing. Y/N couldn't stop her heart from beating out of her chest. "Daddy! Push mommy!" Kito said. "Hm. Did you hear that? Get on the swing." Mitsuya blinked as Y/N shakily walked towards the swing.

Mitsuya pushed Y/N into the air, causing her to tightly grip the chains of the swing. "Don't push me too hard-! Also, make sure Kito doesn't fall off!" Y/N exclaimed, looking at the smaller boy. "I'll keep you both safe, don't worry." Mitsuya chuckled, watching Y/N's h/l h/c flow in the wind. "Too high!" Y/N yelped as Mitsuya and Kito chuckled. "Daddy, you love mommy right?" Kito asked, hopping off the swing. Mitsuya's heart thumped.

After he had finally calmed Angry down yesterday, he knew for sure that he was in love. "I... Kito." Mitsuya looked down at the male. Y/N looked so perfect with her hair blowing and her lips curling into a smile. "Why don't you date her then?" Kito suggested, watching Y/N swing her legs back and forth. Mitsuya paused, felt his heart sink to his ass while Kito ran to crawl up the slide. "Y/N!" Mitsuya suddenly yelled, causing the girl to force her feet onto the ground. "Is something wrong?!" She gasped.

"Will you go on a date with me!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~