17!: Knock Knock.

—————-time skip losers :P

—————-
time skip losers :P

December 25th

"Kito," Y/N mumbled, shaking the boy. "Hm?" Kito tiredly rubbed his eyes. The sun brightly shone past the curtains. "Get up, it's Christmas." Y/N practically dragged Kito down the stairs to see a tree full of presents. "This isn't my house, Y/N." Kito looked away from the brightly decorated tree. "Kito, you have presents too." The older female sat breakfast on the table.

Y/N:
TAKASHI
Y/N:
I CANR SPEL BECASE IM SOHAPPT MEERY CHRISTMAD

itch to my ass🏃‍♀️💨:
Merry Christmas to you too babe, I'll come and see you later.

Y/N:
Alright :) I love you a lot Takashi.

itch to my ass🏃‍♀️💨:
I love you more Y/N <3

"Y/N! Phone down!" Anita tapped her foot, staring at her daughter. "Sorry mom, haha!" Y/N eagerly ate her pancakes while her mother washed the dishes. "Kito, since Kai moved out, you can have his old studio room." the woman hummed. "Sherioushly?" Kito asked, chewing on his food. "Chew with your mouth closed!" Y/N whined. "You too, young lady!" Anita smiled, listening to Y/N and Kito argue.

After breakfast was eaten, Y/N and Kito rushed to the Christmas tree. "Check the names on the boxes!" Anita grinned, recording the children. Kito was surprised when he opened a box to see the toy car he was talking about. "Mom you got me a Nintendo!?" Y/N yelled, looking at the gaming device. "I got a GameBoy!" Kito's eyes practically turned into sparkles.

The sound of paper ripping filled the h/c woman's ears as her children opened gifts. "Hm?" Kito noticed a flat present. "Be careful with that, Kito." Anita smiled as Y/N cautiously helped him open the gift. "Department of Children and Family Services?" Y/N mumbled. "Read it, Akito." Tears were brought to Kito's eyes as he hugged the woman tightly. "Kito! Let me get a hug too! I'm you're sister now!" Y/N smiled softly.

As soon as the hugging fest was over, Y/N turned away from her family. "Oh yeah- I have to go. Be back in a sec, mom." E/C eyes stared at the door in front of her. "Hm? On Christmas? Y/N's usually a family girl." Anita tilted her head. "Hm..." Kito stared at the papers in his hand. It took him about 15 minutes to notice that Y/N left her phone.

Y/N wouldn't do that.

"Y/N left her phone!" Kito opened the door, leaving the house without permission.

"Is Hakkai talking to Takemichi?" Y/N mumbled, hiding. "I came to stop you," Takemichi spoke with confidence. "Takemitchy, I didn't have that talk with you because I wanted you to stop me. It was so I could strengthen my resolve!" Hakkai yelled. "Cut to the chase already, where the hell is Taiju?" Y/N's whispered, clenching the knife in her hand.

"What the hell do you know?!" Hakkai snapped. "If the food tastes bad, he hits me! If I don't greet him properly, he forces me to sit kneeling all day!" Hakkai clenched his fist tight. "If I didn't wake up earlier than he does, he kicks me until I throw up blood! If our eyes meet when he's in a bad mood, he beats the shit out of me!" Hakkai's eyes stared into Takemichi's determined ones. "That's life in the Shiba household...Stay out of our family's business." Hakkai's voice toned down.

"Go home, you can't stop me." The words rang in Y/N's ears as Takemichi. Obviously, the H/C female became uninterested when Takemichi started talking about his problems and how weak he was (so sorry Ken Wakui). 

"Our father, who art in Heaven. I pray in thy Holy name...Amen."

Taiju raised a brow, staring at his brother and Takemichi. "What the hell are you bastards doing here?" The taller male yelled. Hakkai then charged at Taiju, trying to stab him. Y/N froze. "H-Hakkai?" She gasped, watching Taiju grip Hakkai's neck.

I just need to catch him off-guard... Just drive the knife through his chest, Y/N.

-
"Huh? Kito what are you doing?" Mitsuya asked. "Trying to find Y/N. She left her phone." The younger boy frowned. "Y/N left her phone? She's addicted to this thing." Mitsuya's eyes widened. He forgot all about Y/N's threats. "Kito, go home, alright?" Mitsuya tried to fake his smile. "No. Where's Y/N?" Kito's brows knitted together. "She's fine, so go home." lilac eyes softened while Kito's attitude remained. "She went to that church, didn't she? She was asking mom about it a few days ago." Kito concluded.

"What's so obscure about a church, Kito?"
"Y/N doesn't believe in God."

Kito continued to stare into Mitsuya's lilac eyes. "You're seriously too smart, hop on my bike." Mitsuya sighed in defeat.

~

"Takemichi Hanagaki, this is the second time... That you've stuck your nose in the Shiba family's business!" Taiju's loud roar caused Takemichi's eyes to fly wide open. "Hakkai... My backs wide open now." Taiju grinned. Before Y/N could move, her oldest cousin slammed his fist into Takemichi's cheek. The blonde flew back, eyes nearly swirling while Taiju began to talk about his power.

Move Y/N, you can do it.

Y/N wanted to move so bad but, she was filled with fear. She wanted to save Hakkai and Yuzuha from the deadly grip of Taiju, that's why she's here. So why can't she move? Tears threatened to fall from Y/N's cheek as she clenched the knife tighter.

"Takemichi Hanagaki, do you know why Hakkai wants to kill me?" Taiju's golden eyes were filled with ecstasy and excitement. "Because you abuse him and Yuzuha! You even hit Y/N!" Takemichi boldly spoke. A loud laugh erupted from Taiju's throat as Hakkai embarrassingly looked down. "You hear that Hakkai?! Why don't I reveal your secret?" Taiju clenched Takemichi's neck harder. "He's not the sort of person you think he is." Before Taiju could finish, Y/N jumped from the shadows.

"Stop it!"
"Yuz-?! Y/N!?"

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎

ruh roh shaggy, looks like someones in trouble. meme of the day 🤩 ALSOO i feel like this book is about to be ending soon-? I wanted to write another Soūya book but if you guys want a different character let me know

 meme of the day 🤩 ALSOO i feel like this book is about to be ending soon-? I wanted to write another Soūya book but if you guys want a different character let me know