18!: God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman.

"Stop it!""Yuz- Y/N!?"

"Stop it!"
"Yuz- Y/N!?"

"Die fucker!" Y/N growled, knife sinking into Taiju's back. The 5-second pause felt like minutes. "Y/N...?" Yuzuha looked down at her pale fingers to see the blood rushing from Y/N's back.

SMACK!

Taiju punched Y/N forcing both her and Yuzuha to fly back. "The knife- Y/N, my knifes in your back!" Yuzuha breathed heavily, listening to Y/N's groans. "Y/N, you bitch!" Taiju growled. "You really fucked up this time!" those 6 words put fear into everyone's bodies while Taiju broke a pew (a church table). "Fucking piss baby. You abused Hakkai, me, and Yuzuha for years but can't take a knife?" E/C eyes lowered as Yuzuha fearfully covered her head.

"Yuzuha... Y/N... why are you guys here?" Hakkai twitched. "I came to save you," Yuzuha stated. "I came to end Taiju's life." Y/N bluntly spoke, reaching for her back. "You bastard! You told them didn't you!?" Hakkai turned towards Takemichi. "Huh?" The blonde raised his brows. "You're the only one I told... About what I decided to do!" Hakkai clenched his fist "Huh?! I... I didn't...!" Takemichi yelled. "You're wrong. Hanagaki didn't tell me anything." Yuzuha stated. Her brow's knitted.

"Tetta Kisaki told me everything." Yuzuha's voice rang through everyone's ears. "I only knew because Taiju is predictable, coming to church on Christmas," Y/N mumbled, still fumbling around for the knife. Takemichi gasped and clapped a hand over his mouth.

So Y/N killed Taiju? But she died in the future.

"Fuck!" The oldest sibling took his jacket off. "Y/N, Yuzuhaaaa... you fucked up~" Taiju grinned, staring at his family. "Thanks to this kid yelling I had a split second to move." A vein popped from Taiju's forehead. "So hate Hanagaki."

"I didn't stab deep enough, did I?" Y/N stared at her cousin. "You tried to kill your blood-related family member? Your own family who whittled down his flesh and bones... For you!?" Golden eyes pierced into Yuzuha and Y/N's soul. "For us? Like hell, you didn't do any of this for us. You did this all for yourself. You used words like 'family' so you could manipulate us." sweat dripped from Yuzuha's forehead. "Yuzuha stated this perfe-!"

It was quick. Y/N cut herself off by jumping in front of Yuzuha, taking the hit for her. "Y/N!" the youngest siblings screamed. "How could you?! She's your little cousin!" Takemichi yelped. "O' lord, why do you always put me through ordeals such as this?" Taiju started.

"Why must I murder my own beloved little cousin?"

"Y/N, I'm gonna kill you." Taiju's vein continued to pop from his forehead. "For Hakkai... and Yuzuha... I'm gonna kill you!" Y/N growled running towards him.

SLAM!

"Y/N! Stop moving, you're gonna die!" Hakkai breathed heavily. "I'll beat you to death, nice and slow." Y/N panted, words ringing through her head. Before Y/N forced herself back up, Takemichi stood in front of her. "Don't! he'll kill you!" Hakkai protested, praying Takemichi would move. "Calm down Taiju! You say you love your family so much... but in the end, you're the one tearing them apart!" Takemichi's voice echoed throughout the church.