20: New Years.

"TAKASHI, GRAB PAPER PLATES

"TAKASHI, GRAB PAPER PLATES." Y/N
demanded, pushing the cart through aisles. "Yes ma'am." Mitsuya grabbed the plates and threw them into the cart. "Get meat for the burgers." Soūya said, crossing 'PLATES' off of the list. "Stupid ass, we already got meat at home." Nahoya rolled his eyes. Soūya stopped and stared at his older brother, brow furrowing as his irk mark throbbed. "Nahoya... That wasn't very nice of you." the younger sibling clenched his fist. "Dark impulse tease," Y/N muttered. Everyone stopped and stared at her.

"Sorry, shit just slipped out I guess."

-
"Nahoya won't mess up the food... Right babe?"Y/N said, watching Nahoya flip the patties every 2 seconds. "Well... We can always eat at your mom's." Mitsuya said, holding Y/N's hand tightly. A small smile appeared on the female's face while Mitsuya kissed her forehead. "Why are we doing this at my house?!" Takemichi yelled. "Because it's fun," Chifuyu replied, trying to stop Smiley from fucking up the burgers.

"Can't believe we're bringing in New Years like this," Draken complained, feeling Emma braid his hair. "Nothing's bad about this, Ken." the female replied, eyes focused on the blonde locs that her fingers were currently tangled in. Everyone was vibing, chilling, and kicking back. The sound of old music playing came from Takemichi's stereo as Peh and Pah busted some moves (they're canonically good dancers bc I said so). "Why am I here if there's no Dorayaki?" Mikey whined, looking off to the side.

Draken pulled away from Emma and handed Mikey a packaged Dorayaki, watching his eyes light up. "Is he really your leader, Takashi?" Y/N held in a laugh. Takashi rolled his eyes and flicked the female's forehead. "Be respectful, Mikey's actually a really good guy." A pale hand made its way around Y/N's body, hugging her tightly. "Is he really? He looks like he kills people." Y/N replied. Takashi chuckled once more before kissing Y/N's forehead (again, bro wtf).

SNAP!

"Got they ass." Chifuyu snickered, shaking the polaroid. "I hate seeing people live my dream," Soūya mumbled, blue eyes deviously staring at Takashi. "Shut up, Angry. You're mad that you get no bitches." Chifuyu practically hissed, taking more pictures of the couple. "Ok Chifuyu— I don't look good!" Y/N yelled, putting a hand in front of her face. "My girlfriend said stop, Chifuyu." Takashi copied

Y/N's actions. Chifuyu snapped another picture and smiled. "Nice pose! Kinda cute!" Chifuyu handed Y/N the photos he took with a smile on his face. Soūya looked at Chifuyu's camera, staring at the picture. "Aww just two weeks ago, Mitsuya was in the group chat cryin-!" Angry was cut off by a plate thrown at him.

"MITSUYA YOU COULD'VE FUCKING KILLED ME."
"Aw Nah, jhit crying."

————
"The fireworks look pretty." Y/N smiled, leaning her head on Mitsuya's shoulder. "Not as pretty as you, love." Mitsuya wrapped his arms around the h/c female, smiling softly as fireworks shot into the air. "You're so cringey. Straight out of Wattpad." Y/N began to chuckle, e/c eyes practically sparkling as she stared at the lights into the sky. Mitsuya's lavender eyes traveled to Y/N's face, taking in her expression and features. The way her face lit up as the fireworks blew into the sky was pretty.

Chifuyu and Soūya watched the couple, smiling like idiots. "Bet he took my advice." the blue-haired male crossed his arms proudly. "No, he took mine. I read romance mangas daily." Chifuyu began to point to himself, snickering deviously. "Yet you get NO bitches." Soūya replied as Mitsuya kissed Y/N's cheek. "I'm not gonna argue with you." Chifuyu scoffed. "Yeah, you'll lose so fa-"

"THEY KISSING!"

Everyone's head snapped to Mitsuya and Y/N as Peh-Yan yelled. Mikey began to twitch, nose flaring in jealousy. "Kenchin, I hope my next breath is my last." the blonde fake sobbed as Draken pinched his nose, sighing as he tried to comfort Mikey. "All I did was kiss her cheek!" Mitsuya yelled. "Calm down Jamal." Nahoya held his hands up. "Don't pull out the 9," Hakkai mumbled as he munched on a steak.

"The countdown is starting!" Yuzuha yelled, eyes focused on the TV.

"Takashi, you know I really love you, right?"

10

"I know, Y/N. I'm sure I love you more though."

9

"No, you don't."
"I do."

8

"Y/N, if you needed my last breath, I'd give it to you." Mitsuya pressed his forehead against Y/N's, closing his eyes.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Happy New Year!"

Mitsuya roughly pressed his lips against Y/N's as fireworks blew into the air behind them. Of course, Soūya was recording so he could tease Mitsuya later. Their lips moved in sync while everyone cheered their names, loud booms feeling their ears as the scenery behind the couple also captivated their eyes. Mitsuya finally pulled apart, droopy eyes lowering as he stared into Y/N's e/c orbs. "You're so pretty." He mumbled, thumb running across her cheek.

Y/N quietly pressed her lips onto Mitsuya's, causing Mikey to scoff.

"KENCHIN, I'M GONNA BE ON THE NEWS."
"MIKEY— STOP!"

————
"Can't believe Mikey interrupted our kiss like that," Y/N whined, sitting at the top of the playground structure. "Don't worry about him, we can always kiss. Now, later, in the future, and forever." Mitsuya cupped Y/N's cheek, connecting his lips with hers. It was a kiss of love, affection, and comfort. Mitsuya pulled away, staring at Y/N's tired expression. "I love you, Y/N. If I could marry you, I would." the male fumbled in his pocket, placing a ring-pop on Y/N's ring finger with a smirk. "I'd marry you too, but a ring pop?!" Y/N exclaimed. "Mana said it'd be a great gift."

"I love you Takashi."
"I love you too, Y/N."

———————-

The book is finished. As a present for my coryxkenshin-type hiatus, here's an ACTUAL face reveal.

(fav pic of me tbh ^)

giggling and kicking my feet. A soūya or chifuyu fanfic might be next. I'm still into Tokyo Revengers but I'm into Genshin now— I won't write a book for it due to me not understanding the lore, but I just pulled Qiqi.

Thanks for reading my book and taking the time out of your day to comment, vote, etc. Couldn't be where I am without you guys. Also, I'm 14 so please don't rudely comment on my appearance I'll commit Kurt Cobain so fast.

I love you guys, thanks for reading Bad Idea!! by DIGITALVILLAIN- .

my socials:
souhakkei (instagram)
digi-talvillain (tumblr)