12!: So What?

Y/N STARED INTO MITSUYA'S LILAC eyes while Mitsuya stood on one knee

Y/N STARED INTO MITSUYA'S LILAC eyes while Mitsuya stood on one knee. Her mind began to swirl as Mitsuya bit his lip. "Of course, I'll be your girlfriend, Takashi." Y/N smiled. Mitsuya gently placed the promise ring on Y/N's ring finger. "I'll be the best man I can be. Anything for you." Mitsuya then hugged Y/N tightly, pressing his body against hers. "And I'll be the best woman I can be." Y/N rested her head into the crook of his neck. "We're closing." The manager's brows furrowed as the duo rushed out of the restaurant.

"That was embarrassing!" Y/N whined, getting onto Mitsuya's motorbike. "Yeah, no shit." Mitsuya groaned. His knuckles turned white as he gripped his handlebars, speeding away from the restaurant. Y/N tightened her grip around Mitsuya's waist and shut her eyes. "Taka, when we get old enough, we should move in together," Y/N suggested as Mitsuya's cheeks turned red. "Y-Y-You think so?" Mitsuya stuttered. "Yeah! Luna and Mana can come too— If your mother doesn't mind!" Smiled Y/N.

Mitsuya made a small humming noise and stopped at a red light. His lilac eyes focused on the road while his heart began to pound. He asked her out so why is he have anxiety? "Mitsuya, I can feel your heartbeat?" Y/N whispered. "'M sorry, it's just an adrenaline rush." The lavender-haired male spoke, pulling off from the red light. "Are you lying to me?" the girl replied. Mitsuya simply ignored her.

~

"Bye Y/N, I love you." Mitsuya leaned against his bike as Y/N hugged him tightly. "See ya later, I love you too!" Y/N waved walking inside her home.

"Taka!"

"Hakkai?" Mitsuya whipped his head around to see the Shiba siblings—minus Taiju. "Where's Y/N?" Yuzuha panted, gripping her skirt. "Inside—Hakkai what's wrong?" Mitsuya gasped, noticing the male's bruised face. "Taiju... Taiju is coming! You have to go!" Hakkai yelled. "What the fuck is happening?" the lavender-haired male demanded while Yuzuha burst into Y/N's home. "Let's get on the bike and go!" Hakkai yelled as he heard his brothers laugh. Mitsuya obeyed and sped off while Taiju cracked his knuckles.

"Those little fuckers... I swear." The oldest sibling spoke, clenching his fist. "I'm gonna get my hands on her one way or another." Taiju retreated, plotting for tomorrow.

"Yuzuha!! Do you wanna hear about me and Takashi?! We're dating now!" Y/N exclaimed. "Y/N... You can't see Mitsuya anymore." Yuzuha's brows furrowed. "What?" the younger girl chuckled. Y/N dropped her present box as Yuzuha frowned. "I'm sorry but... Taiju's gonna try and kill him, his family, then you if you keep seeing him." Yuzuha's voice filled Y/N's ears.

And echoed continuously.

Y/N's mind swirled as every moment that she and Mitsuya spent replayed in her head. "Are you kidding me?" Y/N mumbled. "Love, I wish I was joking-!" Yuzuha was cut off by Y/N crashing to her knees and crying. "It's not fair! Me and Mitsuya really love each other!" Y/N yelled as her parents came out of their room. "Why're you crying, honey?!" Y/N's mother rushed to her side. "Yuzuha, I'm guessing this has something to do with Taiju." Y/N father pinched his nose. "Yes... If I were you, I'd move away asap." Yuzuha waved, leaving the home.