Prologue: A Meeting with the Devil

It's midnight here at my place so you know what? Here's the sequel for Konoha High's Bad Boy!

I promise not disappointments! Update will be every Wednesday

The man grinded his teeth at his computer. To be more exact, at the young man sitting in the opposite screen video chatting him.

"I'm waiting, Mr. Hyuga," the younger man smirked.

Hisashi angry slammed his hand down, "I don't know why I have to listen to you, Mr. Uzumaki!"

The younger man adjusted the sleeve to his suit once, "Because you violated our contract, Mr. Hyuga. We had an agreement that our hospitals stay at least two towns away from the other. I saw you buying that piece of land in the middle of Denver. My hospital is only ten miles away."

"I'm only doing what is best for my business!" Hisashi snapped. "Why don't you move your own hospital elsewhere?"

The younger man raised an index finger, "The hospital in Denver is the first one my great-great grandfather ever built and the root of all Uzumaki hospitals. I'm afraid I have to report this to the attoneries."

Neji, now a proud man himself, grabbed his uncle's sleeve, "We can't let that happen, Uncle. That will destroy our image. I think it's best we negogiate this."

Hisashi glanced at the screen at the smirking boy. He cannot believe his daughter used to love that jerk so much. And all he did to her was tell her he was a father and left her alone for eight years. Not that Hisashi wanted his daughter to have any more interactions with the man, she was an amazing doctor now and she didn't need anymore distractions from that man.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to send one of your worthiest doctors," he sighed. "One of my best ones is on maternity leave and she specializes in Emergency Medicine. Chief to be exact."

"So you want me to give up one of my best Emergency doctor for how long?"

"About five months," the man shrugged. "So what do you say, Mr. Hyuga? Are you willing to do it? Oh, and I don't want you to pick. I will set up tests to identify which one shall be the one."

A door opened in the background of the young man. A muffled voice told him and he nodded, "I have to go, Mr. Hyuga. I'll be sending the tests to you tomorrow around noon. It's been good doing business with you."

With a smirk, the younger man shut off the video chat.

Hisashi has never been as angry as he was now. He hated the boy so much that he would send out assassins to end his bloodline. Too bad his daugther would never forgive him for his actions. But if the boy keeps it up, he will lose his head.

"Uncle, what would you like me to do now?" Neji asked.

Hisashi heaved a breath to calm down then released, "Call every hospital and warn them there is an exam coming up. I want to see the best ones on this case so that asshole can get off our backs."

~~~~~~

short little prologue to start out the story but here's the deal with prologues, it comes with Chapter 1 :P