Chapter 17: The Media

Hinata's POV

A bright light from outside my eyelids woke my slow brain. Shoot, what time is it anyway?

I move to get up but of course that wasn't going to happen. I moved again but it was if I was trapped by some kind of cyborg.

Or Naruto's giant arms...

Naruto's arms?

My eyes swung open as I turned around to see the cause of my entrapment. There he is... the beautiful snoring face of Naruto.

His mouth was slightly open and his cheek quivered a bit as he snored lightly, deep in sleep.

I forgot how much I missed his sleeping face. Or his face in general since I blocked anything with the word 'Naruto' on it.

Memories of last night came crashing back and hit my cheeks. I-I We-we did it... We had sex, for the first time in my life.

I had sex with Naruto and if felt, perfect.

But it shall never be mentioned again!

Giving his whiskered check a soft peck, I gently untangled myself from his giant arms. After I put on my underwear, I found his giant white t-shirt and left his room as quietly as I could.

Making my back towards the kitchen, I fortunately didn't run into any servants. Naruto must've given them the morning off, too.

I got started on making my own signature homemade Ramen I used to bring him everyday when he was in the hospital back then. And Bubbles taught me the best way to improve already made kim chi.

Alright let's check off all the things that have happened in all the time that I was here. I danced with Naruto my second night here and argued with him the next morning. Ever since then, he's been the sweetest person in world especially with all his constant roses and I think he might've proposed last night minus the ring but we'll see what happens. As of right now, I will start a relationship with him again but thinking about it now.

I set the spoon down.

I'm the famous Dr. Hinata Lee, the youngest yet the best doctor to ever walk the planet (According to CNN I am). And Naruto, the youngest, hottest, and richest CEO of all time. What would the media have to say about these two being in a romantic relationship together when there are no records of any interaction in the past. I know that social media is crazy and dangerous at the same time, what would happen to us if the media did something.

No mysterious fan will be backing us up this time...

"I know this face," a soft whisper tickled my ear. "You're worried about something."

Naruto's arms found my waist again as his bare chest met my back. No, I just got him back. There's nothing to be worried about now. There's nothing I need to worried about anymore, right?

I'm not going to let the worries of what our future my end up being when it hasn't happened yet. When it happens, it happens. At that time, I know he'll be by my side to help me through it and I will him.

Turning my head, I kissed his cheek, "I forgot how much Ramen you can eat. This isn't going to be enough."

"Damn right," he kissed me. "I always need to have the maximum of everything that my girlfriend prepares for me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, he likes running as far away from the ball as he can," Naruto sighed, looking at me then the road. "Hayden is afraid of flying objects."

I giggled, "He's a puppy. Don't throw it too high, it's scary, right buddy?"

The puppy barked once at his owner before looking at me, his tail wagging back and forth. I patted the dog's head, he laid back down on my lap.