Chapter 16: I'm Ready To Let You Back Into My Life

WARNING: It's about to get steamy all up in here! Not to the extent that children will learn how human beings are made but it is highly advise that if you are under fourteen and still have no idea how kids are made... just skip a portion of it for your safetyness! I'll give you da warning in bold when you get there. It'll be *-* okay? That's the face you want to look for if you want to skip a little steamy part. And this will be the face that ends the portion T.T

Alright I kept you guys waiting long enough for some NaruHina action and here it is to the extreme! Are you ready...

Get set, go!

~~~~~~~~~~

I took the deepest breath in the world that I thought I hogged up all the oxygen in the universe. This is it! This is it! Naruto is back in my life... I swore so many times, every time I go to bed to not fall for his charms and yet here I am.

I can always turn away now and go home but the girls of SMOS will just throw me in the trunk and take me back. Get this, they got a key to my apartment from the landlord because, out of all the people in LA, is a giant fan of SMOS therefore in exchange for a few selfies and autographs, she let them into my apartment. I'm not mad at the landlord... more of I should've seen that coming. She was literally fangirling when I first moved in.

Hyo and Gi-yi got to work right away on me, throwing on some short shorts along with a simple plaid shirt button up. It's simple and not too flashy because that's how Naruto likes it. It's okay if I occasionally dressed up but for some reason that isn't today...? At least according to Gi-yi it isn't the day.

Naruto's mansion is huge plus the first door is like a block inside the front gates. The taxi driver was in awe as he drove down the 15 mph single street leading up to the giant white modern house in the middle of the nice trimmed field.

As I paid the taxi driver the fare, the door opened, revealing Naruto in a simple white t-shirt and ripped jeans. My breath completely stopped right then in there. He only smiled at me and beckoned me inside wordlessly.

"Where are you servants?" I asked, quietly trying to make conversation.

"Sent them home for the night," he answered, his back still to me. "So the house belongs to only you and me tonight."

The heat raising to my cheeks suddenly became unbearable that I had to turn away, "What about Valerie and Magnolia?"

"They live in a house two blocks away with Van," he said. "Told them not to visit tonight plus Van came home drunk for some unknown reason so they're going to be busy with him."

If I wasn't feeling guilty before now is definitely the time. I tried calling him ten times after he stormed out and after I was able to gather myself up to be able to calmly tell him to accept my decision and move on being friends. I guess friend-zoning him wasn't going to help his situation in any way.

Naruto and I just camping out in front of one of the many TVs he had in the house munching on some really good homemade ramen his cook made before leaving for the night.

I'm happy for the TV, distracting our attention and for some reason, we're watching The Originals or spinoff of Vampire Diaries much to my pleasure.

But how can I enjoy that when Naruto is just laying next to me without saying anything when he's usually the most talkative person in the whole world.

"You done, Hina? I'll take it," he gestured to my half eaten ramen. I nodded, it's not like I can eat another bite.

As he was standing up, I finally got the courage to speak to him. That's it! Confidence and courage! All a girl needs to be able to talk to her ex like this.