Chapter 27: The Beginning of the End

Hey guys!!! This is the last chapter but there's still the Epilogue!

~~~~~~~

Naruto's POV

Magnolia might not be my child but her temper is similar to me... Remember how I was angry with Nina just showing up at the front of my door two days ago, well Magnolia is literally throwing a fit right in front of me. And this early in the morning... Nina's timing sucks!

"HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!!!" The child screamed at the top of her lungs, tears and snot streaming down her face.

I stood there, arms crossed watching my assumed child for so long. Her real mother and her aunt stood facing me and Hinata. Valerie was covering her face in embarrassment while Nina looked really shock with her daughter's action.

I haven't 100% forgiven Van and Nina for doing what they did but after hearing her circumstances at the time and now that she could actually take care of the child (multi-millionare supermodel), she actually took responsibility to come back and take the child away.

In a way, it was more of babysitting for almost a decade.

However, Magnolia isn't taking it too well.

"Hey, Magnolia grow up a bit, why don't ya?" I groaned.

"NO!!!" she sat up with a loud scream. "YOU LIED TO ME ALL THESE YEARS!!! EVERYBODY DID! I DON'T KNOW WHO I CAN TRUST ANYMORE!"

My patient is slowly running thin at the little booger child.

"Hey kid, it's not like I didn't tell you," I said. "I didn't know either!"

Hinata pinched my side a bit, surprising me, "Ow, Hina!"

"Let me handle this," she said with a warm smile. "I am her idol after all."

I nodded, "Be careful, she's my clone practically."

Hinata stepped forth, causing Magnolia's endless crying to stop altogether. Alright, she has got to teach me that.

Crouching down, she wiped the child's cheek, "Hey, it's okay."

"I deserved to know, right Hinata?" she sobbed. "I deserved to know!"

"Yeah I agree that you do deserve to know, however," Hinata paused. "Your parents were doing everything they could to make you happy. Your real mother was going through a tough time but she still wanted you to have an amazing life that's why you were raised by your aunt and Naruto-kun. It's true that Naruto-kun didn't know about who your true parents were. And now that he does know, he'll continue on trying to treat you like you were his own."

My little girl looked at me, "Is it true, Daddy?"

I gave her a giant smile and thumbs up, "I might not be your blood father but I am your godfather, right?"

Nina looked a little shock at the sudden exclamation but she didn't question it. Hinata came up with the idea last night, considering I did raise her. I would be able to help Nina deal with the problem child during the year Van is in jail. Until he leaves, Naruto will step in as the father.

"Then what does that make you, Hinata?" Magnolia turned to my fiance.

I couldn't see her reaction but I did notice the, "Eh?"

"She's your godmother," Valerie smirked, looking at me. "She is marrying Naruto in a few months anyway."

Hinata's beautiful eyes flashed to me but I only winked at her. It is true, since she's married to me Hinata is automatically Magnolia's godmother.