Chapter 9: Hinata Might Like Van

I scanned myself in the mirror. Not bad, not bad at all. The dress was a one-strap light purple and hugged my body in the right places plus: my boobs aren't so... poppy.

"How does it look, Puppy?!" Van groaned. I nearly smirked. His fault for wanting to go shopping.

In general, shopping is my demise but if it's for dresses for a special occasion, why not actually take hours on end?

Especially if some hottie agrees to go with you.

I clamped my hand over my lip. Did I just think that? No, no, no Van is good looking! Naruto is hot.

No, that's not right. Ignore me right now, please!!!

"Honey, would you like us to introduce you to some of our newest items in men's while you wait for her?" As the shop lady who helped me picked things out. Before you starting thinking they're flirting, she is 75 years old and looks like your grandmother, short and sweet.

"It's fine ma'am," my companion sighed.

"Well let me know if you and your wife need anything," the lady continued.

See what I mean?! I'm not married to him, PEOPLE! Get with the program.

I could hear her heels click as she walked away. Glancing at myself one more time in the mirror, I smiled at the dress. Should I get it? It does cost about... wow, cheap. $57, not too bad.

I slid out of the dress and pulled my shorts on then my t-shirt.

The problem about the whole thing isn't about the dress; it's the fact that I'm going to a party thrown by Naruto where everybody is in masks. It's my first day, 1. 2, I only know Van along with Skylar otherwise, I think I already made an arch enemy out of Dr. Kabuto, Sakura hates my guts, and I threatened to move Liam and Fletcher to the birth department.

"If you're wondering whether or not you should go," his voice sounded outside. "My answer is: I know where you live and will carry you like the way I did in the hospital if you don't go."

I sighed.

"You should really go!" Van groaned. "I need a quote un-quote 'date' so please?!!!"

At least I'm making someone happy.

I swung the door open, dress in hand. Van was sprawled out on the little leather couch and looked at me.

"I'll go."

"Huh?"

"I'll go," I drew a breath. "For you, idiot."

~~~~~~~~

Here's a POV that y'all been waiting for!

Sasuke's POV

Yo!

Party tonight, my mansion. The one by Huntington Beach. You better get your lazy ass out of that chair and attend! Your bro and his family can come too. Sakura's already an employee so don't worry about her

Naruto

I chuckled at the letter. That idiot, has no idea how to write a formal letter. He better count himself lucky that I had nothing to do tonight so I'll bring my lazy ass to his party.

Tucking away the invitation, I continued glancing outside at my brother playing with my nephew. Cute and loud little Daisuke, sort of named after me in a sense.

Okay, okay let me explain.

Itachi got married five years. Her name is Kiriko; smart, nice, funny, best older sister I could ever ask for. She's like my new Hinata except she talks more, nagging, and teasing...