A/N

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS! So I know my other books updates are VERY VERY slow but I promise you I am trying my hardest and I didn't think about making that book. The title just came to me and I made it and soon published it. But I have a plan with that book now so DON'T WORRY!

This book is more for just fun and be able to interact with you guys! I wanted to make something for me to have fun with and not have to follow a rigid plan. I wanted to make something that didn't have a plan behind it but was enjoyable. My others book start without a plan but I create one as I go on and I have to follow that plan after because I make it that way for myself and the plot of the story. 

This book will be just so I can make put something out there for you guys to enjoy and I won't have to think about it hard because when I have a plan I have an outcome and to get to that our come you gotta follow a plan sometimes you can bend the plan but other you can't but GUESS WHAT this one doesn't have a plan so I can do whatever I want!

Like I said this is so I can write something since it helps me calm down and put something for you guys to read and enjoy while I can interact with you guys! You guys mean the world to me and I couldn't ask for more support than I am already getting! Just know this is for the fun of it so when I can think hard on one thing but I still have something that I can put out there for you guys to enjoy!

I love you all so so much! (Platonicly Ofc) I love the fact that I can put a smile on people's faces and that's one of the reasons I don't want to write ANGST because if I practice for long enough I will be able to make you guys cry but I don't want that but the day I start writing ANGST and get good at it, you WON'T see the end of it. 

I don't dislike ANGST I love reading it but writing it just means more sadness and I don't need that and I really don't think anyone does. BUt yeah that's it for the A/N! This book will have faster and sooner updates than my other one since I can write about basically anything that comes to my mind including headcanons. Oh, I have so SO many headcanons but you will see them in the feature.

I love you all! Eat, DRINK, SLEEP! And Take