Prefrence #1

If the Dream SMP fans know about you and How.

Dream:

-Accidentally told his fans when telling a story about you and Patches.
-Didn't care, just cared if you were fine with it.
-Didn't let you go on any social media.
-Addressed the situation and came clear with his fans. He doesn't like hiding stuff from his fans but he wanted to make sure you were fine with it before he spiled it but he accidentally told them soooo.

SapNap:

-Planned it out.
-Asked you if you were ok with it then planed a stream with you.
-Posts a shit ton about you and shows you off.

George:

-Didn't plan it as well as Sap but still planed.
-You walked in when he just started streaming and because he didn't have a plan for the stream, he ended up asking if you wanted to join him in his stream and do the Mouse and Keyword challenge.
-Showed you off and uses you as an excuse to not say "I love you" to Dream even though his fans know you are fine with it and it's just an excuse.
-Asked if you were ok with it before asking you to stream with him.

BadBoyHalo:

-You walked in the room to take Rat and put her to bed without realizing Bad was streaming.
-You took Rat after apologizing, his chat kept asking about you so he just ended up asking if you were ok with it and asked you to join his stream before the both of you went to bed.
-Shows you off as someone would show off a trophy.

Technoblade:

-Floof was hungry so he asked you to feed him/her (idk please tell me) without realizing the stream could hear him.
-Ended up asking you to just join him since the voice won't stop asking about you.
-Didn't care about the chat knowing but cared if you were ok with it.

AwesamDude:

=You walked into the kitchen while he was doing the cooking stream to help him before leaving.
-You walked in again to scold him for flirting with Punz and Boomer as a joke and he knew it was a joke because of the goofy grin on your face. He looked scared before realizing you were just joking and tackling you from behind in a hug.
-Asked if you did it on purpose then hugged you when you said yes, you knew he was ok with it and was waiting on you.
-Just didn't hear the end of it for the rest of the stream.
-Shows you off and takes selfies and pictures with you for awesamtwtselfieday

Punz: 

-Planned it out.
-Aburently asked you if you were ok with it then asked you to stream with him.
-Didn't even try to hide the fact that you two were dating in the first place.
-Didn't let you go on social media.

Wilbur Soot:

-You didn't know he was streaming, you thought he was editing or working on his songs so you went to his office to give him food.
-Saw you walk in and go up and ran to you saying he was streaming.
-Didn't really care his fans knew but worried about you.
-Asked if you were ok with telling his fans because he knew they wouldn't stop until he told them and when you said yes he got very happy.
-Shows you off whenever you come to visit him in the office or shows the stream pictures of you two and is very protective of you like if a donor says they simp for you, he goes on a 5-minute rant about how he know you are amazing and all but they aren't allowed to simp for you. And the chat makes fun of him for being a simp and sometimes when he is annoying they start spamming about how they simp for you.

Niki Nihachu 

-You walked in to tell her to go to sleep.
-Didn't care about her chat knowing about you but cared if you wanted them to know.
-Shows you off and will not wait for a second to shut someone down if they try to flirt with you.

Quackity:

-Asked you to bring Tiger into his streaming room without thinking.
-You listened not knowing he was streaming.
-He tried to stop you but couldn't in time. but he told his fans after asking if you were alright with him making the situation clear.
-He apologized continually and took you out to dinner because he felt bad even after you said it was fine.

Karl:

-Accident. he asked you to bring him a monster
-Didn't care until you were ok with it.
-Shows you off!

TommyInnit:

-Betty and Walter ran into his room and you chased after them not knowing Tommy was streaming.
-He asked you to get out and after muting and telling his chat to calm down, he came out and asked if you were ok with telling his chat.
-You felt bad but you agreed, he formally introduced you.
-Asked if you were ok with him making women jokes, you were fine with t since you knew it was a part of his persona.
-Whenever he says he has lots of girlfriends, he calls you into his room and shows you off.

Tubbo-

-Accidentally mentioned you while telling a story on his cooking stream about how you Lani and Teegan cook together and how he thinks it's sweet how you get along with them so well.
-You entered the kitchen soon after since you were watching his stream and saw he had a panicked look on his face so you rush over and hugged him and told him it was alright.
-Like Big Q he felt bad so he took you out to dinner.
=Shows you off like you are a masterpiece (which you are)

Ranboo:

-Mentioned you while telling a story from school, he was telling the chat about how he punched a kid because the kid wouldn't leave you alone even after asking.
-Chat wanted to know so he asked if you were ok with it and when he said yes he pulled out glasses like his and a mask that was red and black.
-Shows you off and teases you about how short you are, (you are 5'5 now, about Tubbo's height.)

I am back

I am back. I am not dead! Schoool got busy from the last time I posted so. I love you all so so much. Please take care. Eat, Sleep, and stay hydrated. BYE bye!

869 words

-Manic