Headcanons #4

Fantasy! Minecraft! Dream SMP! 

⚠️SPOLIERS!!⚠️

Dream XD:

DreamXD said two powerful books were on the server: The Revival Book and The Death Book. The Revival Book was found or given to C! JSchlatt but C! Dream got it by making a deal with C! Schlatt or something along those lines we don't know for sure. Dream XD said that he wanted to have fun with the books that is why he send them down to Dream SMP but one was handed out or hidden in an obvious place since they have it and have used it. But where is the other Book? No one knows but I think it's in the Stronghold that's already been found by someone, to be more specific in the Syndicate Meeting room or the Stronghold the Syndicate uses. Why you might ask? Well because that's where Dream XD first appeared and since he is the protector of the stronghold/The End it would be easy for him to keep an eye on it. Yes, he wanted to have some fun with them but that doesn't mean he just wants to I've such powerful things away, these are more powerful than anything else on the server. If he just gave that kind of power away, it would make him kind of weak

He gave C! Foolish that kind of power since C! Foolish made a HUGE statue of him. C! Foolish can't die basically, he has infinite Totems Of Undying and he doesn't even need to hold them. He gave C! George power since he sold his friendship for neterite and anything he ever would or could want. But is he giving someone this kind of power, he wants something in return that makes perfect sense.  George sleeps so much that he has shifted to a whole new level, he can bring things from when he is sleeping into reality. Dream XD has said he talks to people in their sleep, guess what C! George does all the time, he sleeps. Now since he sleeps so much, Dream XD is destined to come into his dreams.

C! Eret:

C! Eret is canonically related to Herobrine and he has the same eyes, is connected to an EX-god or god (C! Foolish), and was/is the king. To my knowledge C! Eret and the Syndicate are the only people who have found a stronghold and maybe Ranboo has found a different one, other than the Syndicate one. I would love to see her get their hands on The Death Book.

C! Dream:

C! Dream never really lost. If you go back to one of Punz's lore streams, C! Dream tells C! Punz to pretend like he is not on C! Dream's side, he went as far as to tell him to pretend like he hated C! Dream. C! Dream WANTED to go to the prison, why or what for, I don't know but he WANTED to be put in prison. C! Dream even said that the prison WASN'T originally meant for C! Tommy, it was meant for someone else. Maybe he wanted to be put in prison to stay away from the Egg, maybe he knew what the Egg was all along. When C! Dream got out of prison, he went and met up with C! Punz, and C! Punz just gave him powerful armor and everything but C! Dream said he didn't want anyone to know they were together this whole time.

C! Dream still has attachments, he just doesn't show them as C! Tommy and others do. He could have very well k*lled C! SapNap when he wanted his armor back but he didn't why because he is still attached to him when C! SapNap mentioned C! George missing C! Dream but not talking about him, C! Dream stopped moving and talking for a split second. 

What is C! Dream somehow got Dream XD to come to look after the server while eh is in prison, from taking care of C! George to keep an eye on what everyone is doing and telling him. Dream XD is a god after all and can just teleport to Dream in prison then go invisible and Teleport to someone else. Snow Chester was built AFTER C! Dream was out in prison but when he got out, he seem to know exactly where he was going when he went to take his armor back and when he ran away from C! SapNap, he seem to know which way he was going.

I Don't Think These Ones can Happen or are True nut Here You Go:

Maybe all the hybrid on the Dream SMP had one cannon life. C! Slimecile has one life and he is a slime. C! Ranboo part Enderman and part something, we don't know about, They both d*ed ONCE and they have fully d*ed. C! Technoblade if VERY protective and careful with C! Philza and himself. C! Philza makes sense because he canonically only have one, maybe it's because he is a crow hybrid or because of hardcore but we know he only has one life. C! Technoblade is very reckless when it comes to just normal Minecraft gameplay but on the Dream SMP, he is very careful, from staying up to date with his armor being the most powerful to living in a Thundra, he is very careful.

Just Some Random Thing I find cool and want to talk about:

C! Jack Manifold had enough willpower to d*e and come back to life just because of pure SPITE to take revenge on some people and send them to h*ll before himself.

I support C! Purpled, what he did was completely normal on the server. He didn't know C! Slime only had ONE life because he is a slime. C! Quackity said legacy is all you leave behind in the world but C! Quackity himself destroyed C! Purpled's Legacy. The UFO. So taking one of C! Slime's life was revenge for destroying his legacy and on the server, it's completely normal to take a canon life to get revenge.  Only C! Ranboo and C! Quackity knew C! Slime was a slime.C! Slime was there for a bit after his d*ath, I don't know why maybe because the mod slime in Minecraft divides into smaller pieces when the one is k*illed. What if C! Slime doesn't come back as a ghost but as little slimes.

I can't even with Jack, his character makes my brain hurt. Something I find VERY interesting is that you get to choose who is the Main Character in your Point of View, depending on who you are watching, your main character changes.

 Something I find VERY interesting is that you get to choose who is the Main Character in your Point of View, depending on who you are watching, your main character changes

Sorry for not updating for so long. It seems like forever but over the next 2-ish weeks, I couldn't balance school and writing altogether but I am back. I will try to update as much as I can and maybe Finish the Big Q book. I love you all, Eat, Sleep and Stay hydrated! Thank you for being so patient!

1173 Words

-Manic