Headcanons #5

C! Dream wrote letters in the books for his friends but burned them when escaping and only kept one with important memories so he doesn't forget them. 

C! Dream used to watch his friends from afar, to not show that he is attached to them and this was the only time he was seen relaxing or at peace. 

C! Geroge sleeps all the time to stay away from reality, he doesn't want to think about how many bad things he could have done and are still happening and to not think about how he has practically lost all his friends to different things. But he slept so much that he doesn't know what the thing he is running from, he doesn't know what reality and what not.

C! Sapnap hates fighting because of C! Bad and C! Skeppy always arguing due to the Egg so when C! Karl and C! Quackity fought he was devastated. 

C! Bad was never a fan of the egg he hated it but when C! Skeppy joined, he felt like the only way to stay close to C! Skeppy was to join the Eggpire and he felt like it was the only way to find a cure. C! Bad tries not to hurt his friends but as the Egg is getting more powerful, C! Bad is becoming weaker but he is determined to find a cure to save his friends.

The members who didn't d*e in the explosion will return in season two.

Thank you for reading! This is short and old. This will probably will be the last Headcanon chapter until we get Season 2. Thank you! Eat, Sleep, and Stay Hydrated!

-296 words

-Manic