The New World.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: Reader

Trigger warning: Cursing, mentions of death

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

TechnobladeXReader. Royalty AU 
N/N= Nickname
Voices= Techno and Y/N
Netherland = The nether.
(Philza:💚Tommy:❤️ Wilbur:💛 Techno:👑 Tubbo:🐝Y/N:💖 Niki:💗)
This is exactly accurate to Minecraft, you can get certain things in the Nether like cake ingredients, and the warped forest is cold in this universe. Cool? Cool.

Request By: SkyFire200 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe this

I can't believe this. I have been called a freak all my life for having wings. It doesn't bother me anymore but what does bother me is none of my family had wings as far as I can remember so why do I have wings and why do these people hate me just because I am different from them just because I have wings doesn't mean I don't have a heart and don't feel a thing. My family left me alone to survive when my wings grew out and since then I have been on my own and I am used to that by now, people excluded me from everything because of my wings but my own family excluded me and as much as it hurt back then, I am numb to it now. But now they are coming after me because I am some sort of alien and they want to run experiments on me to see why I have wings. That will be the last thing I go through.

When I was left alone to survive on my own, I learned how to fight to survive and how to hunt. I have a cottage hidden in a forest but some people are cutting down the forest so they will find me soon so have to get out of here with all the stuff I need. I live here to hide from people and if they cut down the forest then nothing is hiding me so I have to go, the only reason I have survived is because of this cottage and as soon as they find me they will come after my wings, I am not letting myself get experimented on. The only way I have chances of surviving is by going through the portal, I don't know what is on the other side but whatever it is cannot be worse than humans. They say there are monsters on the other side and they call me a monster so I should fit right in.