Headcanon #1

Technoblade:
Techno has 3 forms. His first form is fully human but he doesn't like to use it since it looks almost exactly like Wilbur. His second form is a miz between Piglin and a human with pink hair and everything, he likes to use this skin since it's not as intimidating and makes him look like a human but not. and his final form is full Piglin which usually only comes out when he wants to intimidate someone or during battle. He wears gold jewelry because it calms the voice but during battle, the jewelry falls off and the voices take control turning him into his full Piglin form.

Ranboo:
Ranboo likes to choose people over the sides because his mother was the Queen of the Other side and his father was the Kind of the In-between, that's why half is white to represent the In=between and the Black side to represent the Other side. Since his parents were the king and Queen of two different realms, they weren't allowed to get married or even befriend each other but they didn't know that so when they had Ranboo, the realms took sides one being happy for them and one being against it so they sent Ranboo to earth and Karl found him and got him to Phil were he grew up with the S.B.I and because of him being from two different realm and his parents sending him away in a hurry to protect him his memory was taken away but something went wrong and he got permanent memory issues and his memory books were a gift from his parents to him when he was sent down to earth and they figured out something went wrong with the magic.

Karl:
Karl knows where Ranboo came from and his backstory since he has traveled there, he is not only a time-traveler but also a realm-traveler. Because of constantly going between the Other-side and the In-between, his memory is also hazy and because he travels through time he constantly mixes things up like James with SapNap and others. He once called Ranboo butler because that was in a different universe and a different time. As Karl forgets his memories his hair is becoming white and losing color same with his skin and clothes, whatever he changes into loses color slightly but that is becoming more prominent over time.

BadBoyHalo:
Bad knew that the egg is bad when he saw Skeppy first being controlled by it but because he wanted to be with Skeppy he let the egg take control of him but when he figured out Skeppy doesn't remember him, he has been trying to take control again but since the egg is constantly feeding of people and healing and becoming stronger, any damage that he does get repaired but he has found a way to communicate with others inside the egg so he is trying to figure out a way with all of them to break the egg from the inside because they can't break it from the outside before it hatchs.

SapNap:
Sap always comforts Big Q whenever he is sad because Karl is almost always gone and when he is there, he either doesn't remember what happened or doing something else.  Sap also comforted Karl when Q left them. Sap knew about Karl doing something but didn't know what. Karl started Kiniko Kingdom without Q because Q just recently became a huge part of his life and Karl is forgetting the earlier events first then the other parts of his life, Karl forgot about Q and started a country with SapNap and George but didn't invite because he forgot about him and SapNap figured it out but didn't invite Q because he didn't want to put pressure on Karl and he wanted to make sure Karl was doing alright since he is losing his memory and color from his body and cloths.

Phil:
Phil had crows surrounding him at all times and since his crows travel around the world, he knows everything at all times, when Las Navades and the Kinoko Kingdom were being made he knew but didn't know who they belonged to or what they were but he knew new nations were coming.

All:
Phil has his crows, Ranboo has particles, Tubbo has bees, Wilbur has music notes (Alivebur has blood-covered music notes), Tommy has red and white music notes because of his discs, Sap had fire particles and others have things that signify them surrounding them at all times and they talk to them so they have someone to talk to at all times but since we the people in their chats are those things, Dream doesn't have anything because he doesn't stream on the SMP.