The Ball!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: Reader

Trigger warning: Cursing, SkepHalo

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Voice= Techno  and Y/N

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day, King Philza was hosting a ball in hopes of finding a good bride for Prince Technoblade and a future queen for The Kingdom of Erythrea. I wasn't planning to go but I am being forced into it by my parents, what chances do I have against Princesses from different powerful kingdoms, I am also a princess but still. Every girl that is allegeable of getting married was allowed to attend the ball and my being 21 did not help with this at all. Maybe we can get along, I just hope he isn't a jerk or stuck up. 

People say Prince Technoblade is scary but what I have seen from whenever he comes into the Kingdom alone to check up on his people, he is quite sweet but maybe that's just the persona he puts on for his Kingdom. I go to his kingdom quite a lot since I like it there and I love seeing the different types of styles of swords that are only found in his kingdom. Well here is one thing about me: I hear voices in my head, they can tell me to kill or something else, they crave blood but whenever Techblade is near, they seem to calm down. I don't understand since they are never that calm but I guess Technoblade just has that effect on them. I am also a fighter, trained by my father, BadBoyHalo. 

He is good friends with some amazing fighters such as Dream, SapNap, and Geroge, all princes from different Kingdoms, I don't understand how he made friends with them. Dream is the crowned prince of the Dream S.M.P, SapNap is the crowned prince of the Arson Kingdom, it's quite the opposite of its name, it's very calm but SapNap isn't, he loves chaos dearly but is calm when dealing with royal duties and last but not least Geroge is the King of Kinoko Kingdom, it's a very beautiful kingdom based on Mushroom builds. OH did I mention Quackity and Karl? Well, Quackity has his little area in the Arson kingdom where he runs a Casino and Karl is George's chief advisor even though he is gone a lot of the time but he still gives amazing advice. All of them are looking for brides as well, George is under the most pressure since he has to find a queen, not a feature queen.

I am pretty sure something is going on between Geroge and Dream and Karl, Quackity, and SapNap, they are all like brothers to me.  Let me introduce you to Technoblade's family, Philza is the father to Technoblade, Wilbur Soot, and Tommy and a father figure to Tommy's best friends Tubbo and Ranboo. Tubbo and Ranboo are platonically married with a son that they adopted named Michel. Wilbur is the oldest but he refused to take the responsibility of a King and wanted to pursue his career in music, he makes amazing songs. Technoblade being only 2 minutes younger than him was left to be Throned King since Tommy is still too young.

Technoblade is an amazing fighter, Dream and Technoblade are very close in a skill when it comes to fighting with sword or ax so they dueled to see who was the better warrior with Technoblade coming on top. Technoblade and Dream are good friends with each other but people think they are enemies and they let the people think whatever they want but I know the real truth. They are all amazing friends.

 Also, did I mention I have another Dad named Skeppy? He is the sweetest person, a bit of a troll but a sweetheart, I know how to pull trolls well thanks to him. He is good friends with Prince Technoblade and is always trying to troll him but Technoblade is too smart for him. My dads are sweethearts and everyone in our kingdom adores them, they are the kings of the Badlands, WE HAVE THE BEST MUFFINS HERE. I am not blood-related to them but they say that they felt a connection with me when they went to find someone to adopt so they adopted me.