Surprise!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov:  Y/N

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day! I was so excited for today. I had planned this over a month ago at this point but it's going to be worth it. OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! "Y/NNNNN! Why did we have to wake up so early?!?! It's only Sapnap. He wouldn't care if we are late." My boyfriend, Dream's voice came through. "Yes Dream. We did have to wake up this early. I am sorry love,  but yeah I know he wouldn't care but I would feel bad for making him wait, so be quiet and let's move." Yeah, I might have woken him up really early which wasn't even that early but because of his fucked up sleep schedule, he thinks it is, and will I let him keep thinking that? Yes. Most definitely. But let me tell you how we got here really quickly! 

Flashback: 1 month ago.

Dream's birthday is in exactly a month and I wanted to do something huge! I mean HUGE. I wanted the whole Dream SMP to meet up for his birthday and spend a month here. I had gotten all of them to agree!  Tommy had gotten his college to let him do his work online for a month so he could join the rest of us. I wanted to surprise him and show him how much I actually care about him, I don't think he knows. He is the most amazing person I have ever met. He is always there no matter what, he never pressures someone into telling him anything, he lets them come around at their own pace. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend. I can't thank him enough.

All of the Dream SMP members couldn't make it but, Bad, SapNap, George, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Karl, Quackity, Punz, Wilbur, Techno, and Niki were coming to Flordia a week before his birthday so all of them can be settled in and not jet-lagged. I love all my friends dearly, and I don't want them to feel like I am only asking them to visit us to make Dream happy, I want all of them to meet up. I asked them all in a private voice chat so Dream couldn't join. Do I feel bad about it? Yes, but is it worth it? ABSOLUTELY!

Bad was driving to Florida. George, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Niki were taking a private jet. Ranboo was still in the U.K so they were all coming down together. I am a fairly popular YouTuber/streamer, so don't think I stool or something. I spent my hard-earned money. Karl and Quackity were together at the moment so they were driving to Florida. Punz and Sap had helped me set everything up since they lived a couple of minutes away. I want to see him happy for his birthday and want him to know how much I appreciate him.

End of Flashback.

And this is where we are today, a month later. I am driving with Dream in passenger and he won't stop whining about how he had to wake up early and he was tired. What am I supposed to do, just tell him? No, I don't think so. I want him to be happy and I will stick to it. "Dream, you know you can sleep or take a little nap, right?" I asked, I was just trying to not spill to get him to be quiet.  "yeah, but I don't want to," He replied in the most babyish tone. "Dream, go to sleep you are tired," I was just concerned at this point. I looked over after like 5 minutes and he was asleep, that's all it takes? Oh well.

We had rented an Airbnb for the month. The minors had two bunk beds but one of the bunk beds' lower parts was a desk for them to stream and set up their PCs.  I and Dream were going to be sharing. Karl and SapNap were sharing. Techno and George had their own rooms. Niki and Wilbur said they were fine with sharing. Punz and Quackity decided to share so Bad ended up with his own bedroom. I still had to drive for 2ish hours which was fine really. I turned up some music and just hummed to it while on the road.

2 1/2 hour time skip. 

We had just arrived at the Air BNB and Dream was awake, he looked like he was more awake. it was around 3 pm since we had to go through a 3-hour drive and left the house at 12 pm since Dream decided to bring some more stuff. Patches were at his parents' house since she gets car sickness and HATES cars. Dream had been blindfolded since I didn't want him to question me about how big the AirBnB was. I was going to get Dream inside then leave his side and go to the others and I know for a fact Dream will remove his blindfold in like 30 secs. The lights were going to be off.

I got Dream inside after about 10 minutes of struggle. I got him into the door and then left his side to go hide behind the sofas with others. Did I mention this was his first time seeing everyone after he had done his face reveal and his FIRST ever time meeting George, and the British dudes? I hope he likes it. I left him in the middle of the living room, after not even 5 secs he started to call out for me. 10 secs later he warned us he was going to remove the blindfold and everyone got ready to jump out. Also, I hadn't wished him a happy birthday yet nor had any of the others and I am pretty sure he was sad about that too.

He removed his blindfold and all of us jumped up from our spots and yelled "Happy birthday," I am pretty sure I saw a tear roll down his cheek.  Dream just stood there before running into a hug with George and SapNap. I was recording the whole thing since I wanted him to remember it. He greeted everyone with the biggest smile then stepped away from them and spoke. "ok so I think I know who did this but who did this?" and at that everyone turned and looked at me, I let out a nervous laugh before being embraced in the tightest hug by the man himself.

The rest of the day was spent with all of us eating, playing games every game in history, you name it, we have it.  Dream cuts his cake, we went for a dip in the pool, and the Dream Team decided to post on their Twitter and the rest is history, let's say Dream Team meet-up was trending then everybody decided to post a picture together then DREAM SMP MEET-UP was trending then Dream tweeted thanking everyone for the wishes and thanking me, then THANK YOU Y/N was trending, well today was eventful butt now me and Dream lay in our room cuddling, "Thank you Y/N. I love you" Dream spoke playing with my hair. "I love you too, even though you didn't shut up for the first half of the ride here and I really wanted to spill.," I got a laugh from him and with that, I fell asleep. 

I am not so proud of this one but here you go

I am not so proud of this one but here you go. I loved the idea but I don't think the execution was the best. Sorry. I am really tired of writing this. The school has been stressful but REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF. I love you all! Eat, Sleep and Stay hydrated.

THANK YOU @lavran51 For the Request.

1301 words

-Manic