The kid

Published on: December 5, 2021

*****

After whole long three tiring, monotonous weeks. He finally got his freedom. The lingering pain in his leg is somewhat bearable...

Meril came and did some wiggly wacky weird mocking dance mimicking his puny walk, she knew Mew hates it, so she did it twice, actually thrice, actually every time she crosses..

It was no fun, not at all.. at least not for Mew, but for Meril, let her have a little piece of joy mocking Mew... she is the only sibling, who never fails to get on his nerves.

But the good news in this whole chaos is... he can pee and poop on his own, and the best part is.. to go out,  though the freedom is bonded to the porch only. He can see the sky, he can enjoy the colors.

Can see his mates, quarrel with them, and Pen ahhh... how can he forget, that jerk... finally said sorry, and they are BFFs like before... Of course, it was not easy to gain Mew's trust, he needs bribes, and few sugar candies were not enough..

so he shares his best thing with him,

any guess??,

no..

you guys show some interest someone is sharing his excitement here

He has the best collection of marbles over peers..

So??

Jeeze you guys are really bad at guessing..

Marbles.....he shared marbles with him

and don't ask Mew... he is beyond happy, It is the best thing that has happened to him after three long weeks. He is gonna be the marble king.

*

*

Pen dropped some yarn this morning, and ran out as soon as he drop it, was in so much hurry, didn't even stay to play marbles, piconyo, what a jerk. Clearly must have forgotten they became BFFs again after a big issue. He went outside and somehow the village seems a little busier than usual, at least their neighborhood looks busy..

He entered their one-room house. His mother was wearing accessories today, that's fancy..

Eyes trailed to the side, Ocllo was dressed up as well and was putting some headband on Meril's head...why is she always following Ocllo and making him even more annoyed..

"hoyee there... crybaby in the house"

Meril never missed to call him that....Okay, almost every sibling calls him that but when Meril says it she made this face and screams in that high pitch voice, he is sure even God Inti can hear her, she is that loud.

See he has reasons to dislike her, he wants to call her bad names too... but Ocllo doesn't allow him to say bad words. and right now in front of Ocllo, he won't ruin his image. He rolled his eyes, ignoring her existence, instead went ahead, leached with Ocllo's leg, "What is going on??"

Meril mimicked Mew's words, "WhaT iS GoInG oN"

Ocllo gave her a stern look, which was enough to duck her head low. But made a face with this scrunched nose, showing her disgust toward the whinny kid. For her, Mew is just a crybaby, who likes attention, attention, and only attention, and if you don't give him that, he will cry. And hence, succeeds in getting attention.

And the more she looked into it, the more she despised her younger brother. He is a nuisance and moreover, she hates him more because he took her place.

How??

Huhhh she used to be a pampered child, the most loved by Ocllo and their elder siblings. But now, they order her around and expect to know things, do this, do that, follow granny.