Full moon

Published on: February 14, 2022

*************

It was announced in whole Allyu, the 20 guys and girls were selected for the greater journey, gonna serve God Inti, and the great king of Incan land, everybody seems happy...

The parents of selected kids felt proud of their kids, the sadness of being departed from kids was lifted with the thought they are gonna serve Gods, no one knows what would be their duties, they knew the ritual is called Cápac Hucha, and it is one of the rarest known sacrifice rituals...

Gulf's family was already excited for his exile, his mother preparing things for him, he was sitting in the corner sulking. 

No one cares about his sulking, but he does okay he does, and he is pretty sure the one who was waiting for him must be pissed off...They had promised to meet. 

But they had not, since the day they departed on the ground he couldn't reach out to him, there is ceremony after ceremony, stay here... do this, do that, so many things..

Their plans of eloping on the full moon seem thin, he is scared, scared of all this, and the one who can make him feel good is not here...

But who cares right, he has to attend those freaking ceremonies, his mother has packed his hair and nails from his Rituchicoy along with, what is the reason for them, what he gonna do with them.

*

*

Mew entered the house after greeting Gulf's father who was sitting on the porch playing cards with his mates drinking chicha along with, celebrating in his own way...

It was not difficult to find Gulf, sitting in the corner surrounded by his siblings. Being getting asked about his journey, which clearly he has no idea about. The mother and granny preparing food around the corner..

He flinched at the view, why they all feel excited for him leaving, he greets the Aunt and kids, but cut his greeting shorter by pulling Gulf's hand dragging him along, 

"You can't play around"

"we will be back" once they reached out of everyone's sight, he sighed rubbing his face with his free hand. His grip on gulf's wrist was still tight...

"You agreed??"

He was angry, mad, the madness he is feeling right now, can crush heads right now. But above all those emotions he was disappointed... 

They promised to meet here, they promised to be together, it is the full moon and they are not even together...

"I am asking you something" he towered over Gulf, pushing him back, his grip on wrist still tight from the start...

Younger just ducked his head lower, Mew should know he can't say no, with the pressure from everyone around him...

Mew held his shoulder roughly, fingers digging under the skin...

Making younger flinch in pain but he stayed quiet, letting Mew scold him, maybe today he is gonna get hits as well...

He sobbed lightly, nodding his head that yes he agreed, and what else he is supposed to say, oh no..no..no.. I can't because I and Qi Mew are planning our run away...

Mew's hold loosen he knew the answer yet was hoping that answer may differ.. Is there any word better to describe his situation, he has no idea, so he let anger suppress his other emotion...

His teeth greeted, hissed over younger...."Why don't you say no"

Sob sob..."I can't"

His fist curled up in a ball, "you can't" rakes his hairs in frustration, "You can't",