Cuy (Guinea pig)

Published on: December 28, 2021

************

"What is in your hand??"

"Canthyyy"

"And in your mouth??"

"Canthyyy"

"Too many sweets, spit it out" Mew put his hand in front of Gulf's mouth, "I said spit it"

Gulf shakes his head, tightening his lips, not ready to throw his jaggery sweet out, hiding the one in his hand.

His mouth formed a pout as Mew squeezed on his cheeks, Gulf restrained and tried to come out from the grip..

"Ithss' forrr cuuuy" he bargained showing his droopy eyes, using cuy (Guinea pig) name, Mew got smitten by her most of the time, sometimes it makes Gulf jealous like how lovingly Mew talks to her, he wonders would Qi Mew ever will talk to him like that, he is serene with the way he treats him like now, but can't he say few nice things once in a while.

"You want to feed her defiled one??"

"Dis one" he pulled out his hand, showing that he would feed her the one in his hand, Mew took the candy and putting in his pocket, "now say waaaa"

"Nooooo" somehow the grip loosen a little giving an escape chance to the younger, Mew ran after him, it is not a big deal to catch him, once he got caught, Mew clawed him between his legs, squeezed on his cheeks making Gulf pout, he struggled to get out of that grip, the struggle ends soon as the candy gets pulled out from his mouth thrown in distant.

Gulf's lips boggled, but he refused to cry, as he stomped on his feet sulking in the corner.

"I am out" he yells to make his follower hear him out.. Gulf didn't budge as he still sulked in the corner,

"I said I am out"

Gulf turned his face showing his back to Mew, he is angry.

"I am really leaving"

"In the name of God Inti Mew, if you wanna leave just leave, why making us deaf with your announcements" Meril barked at him, as she threw a pot aside, 

Mew glared at her..

"Are you trying to scare me, glare harder than" she glared back folding her arms challenging him, Gulf came quietly leached with Mew's leg, Mew looked down and then at Meril.

"Cool your head," he took Gulf's hand to walk away

"You too," she remarked engaged herself putting that dried maize back in the pot..

"Are you angry??" Gulf held the hand tighter, mew didn't reply, "I won't eat candy"

Mew sighed,

"I won't give it to cuy"

Mew sighed again,

*

*

*

"Did you ask??" Pen nudged on Mew's side as they walk side by side for the uphills, guiding the llamas, they knew the path already.

"What??"

"Seriously for the god sake it has been months now", "And we already had this conversation for like 100 times"

"What are you talking about??" Mew stepped faster to avoid nagging, he knew what Pen is talking about, but can he halt this conversation for a while please he is not ready.. Yet...