Family??

Published on: January 18, 2022.

*********

Pen nudged on Mew, "Did you see Prink??", "she was ogling over you throughout the festival"  his eyes wiggled once again.

"So??" Mew shakes his head, sneakered a little, hands busy digging the soil..

"Dude, you are having an admirer"

Mew slides it down laughing it away, "so??"

"I am serious, or do you want to go with another side", "I mean Fluke is good too, I had seen him undressing you", "you had a fling with him before, haven't you??"

"Peeeennnn", "can't you think more than that"

"What more than that, we are sixteen, entered into adulthood, I wish I could have a beard like you, those girls and guys would be looking at me not you like that"

"Hail to that" He chuckles knotting the sacks to load on llamas..

"Qi Mew",  Mew's hand slowed down a little, and then he makes himself busier, pulling out the sacks one by one to the side aligning them, completely ignoring Gulf's existence...Pen sense change in Mew's behavior..

"Are you guys fighting??",

"Who??" he keeps his head low, digging holes in the soil with his bare hands, nervous somehow, his preoccupied hands seem way too free, feared they are gonna grab the younger towards him, squeeze him under him...

"You and your snotty" this warmth spread over, his snotty feeling giddy, he again pulls out the potatoes from the soil, putting them back in sacks, not even bothered checking up on the other..

"Qi, look.. what I found" It was a colorful feather in his hand, the color you never saw, beautiful shining perfectly. Even Pen got surprised by the feather, extended his hand to look closely.

Gulf swayed the hand paying attention to Mew, who was ignoring his entire existence, he should not have offered him the itching part, Qi seems distant from that day onwards. He doesn't understand the reason for the change, but for Mew, everything has been intensified, his body reacts before his brain.

Like yesterday he almost jumped on him kissing his neck, the urge to cuddle him tight, choke him, let him pent up under him, is getting stronger, is he physically frustrated. why his head is full of shit..

"Ummm good" he gave a short curt answer, receding towards llamas.

Gulf followed.."Angry??"

Mew paused he was trying his best not to give off weird vibes but seems he is not that good in hiding.

"Ummm no, why would I" he stretched his lips to form a smile..

"Avoiding me??"

Mew sighed, "This is called being busy, can't play along with you all time, grow up" once the words left he cursed internally. Did his words come out harsher than intended to be??

"Is it about the thing i said?" he asked innocently, tilting his head. 

It is not about what he said, but what Mew wants to be true, how his body aches for touches, the earthen scent diluted with sweetness drives him crazy, but he can't let his desire overpower what he has right now..

Did you see at this rate, he can make love-sick songs on Gulf, geeze did he really use love word, he is done... he is so done with himself.

God how things get messed up like this...