' 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 '

"HAVE ANY of you seen Peter? He promised to step by after school but it's been half an hour and he is still not here

"HAVE ANY of you seen Peter? He promised to step by after school but it's been half an hour and he is still not here." Tony Stark enters the living room where Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes were watching television and Steve Rogers was reading a newspaper. "I'm sorry, but we haven't heard anything of Peter. Have you tried calling him yet," Steve offers, looking up from the papers. Tony holds up his Stark phone, shaking his head. "He doesn't respond."

The Falcon rolls his eyes dramatically. "You've installed that Baby Monitor Protocol for a reason, haven't you? Make use of it," he complains loudly. Tony's nagging was a distraction to the show he was watching. Bucky nods in agreement, remaining silent and keeping his eyes locked on the screen.

Tony returns the gesture by rolling his eyes too. He mutters something along the likes of 'angry bird' and a few cursewords before looking up at the ceiling. He was just about to give an order to F.R.I.D.A.Y. when the A.I. speaks up. "Sir, Mr. Parker has just arrived. He is on his way up. I am downloading his stats to your device."

Mr. Stark sighs in relief that the kid was finally there. Peter would have a stern talking to for not answering any of his calls or messages, he tells himself while waiting for the elevator to arrive. As soon as they hear the familiar ding of the elevator doors opening the four of them look up. However, all thoughts of scolding the teenager leave Tony as he sees the state that the kid was in.

Peter had to hold on to the entrance of the elevator to keep himself standing. He clutches his abdomen while limping inside. Parts of his suit had been cut open or torn apart from sliding over the ground. Peter's face was bruised and had a few cuts here and there where the daggers grazed him. Blood was seeping through the stab wounds on his chest and abdomen. His hand was soaked in the red liquid from trying to put pressure on the injuries.

Spider-Man shuffles inside and would have tumbled over if Mr. Stark hadn't caught him. "Kid, what happened," he exclaims in worry. Peter attempts to talk, but the injuries managed to render even the talkative Peter Parker unable to put together coherent sentences. Tony calls out to F.R.I.D.A.Y. to alarm Dr. Cho that they were heading to the medbay and wastes no time in rushing the teen in his arms there, followed by Steve, Bucky and Sam.

As soon as they get down to the medbay Dr. Cho was there to take over the care for the injured Peter. She helps Tony lay him down on the table. Then She asks for everyone to leave so she could work in peace. Mr. Stark was not too happy about it, but did as was asked and waits outside the closed doors with the others. Tony clenches and unclenches his fist in order to remain calm. There was someone out there out to hurt Peter, trying to kill him. Steve notices the turmoil on Tony's face and lays a hand on his shoulder. "We will find who did this to him."

Bucky nods solemnly, not needing words to show how he felt. Sam grumbles. "We're going to get some payback. Nobody hurts the Spider-Kid." Once again Bucky nods in silence, agreeing with the Falcon's words. Tony points towards Sam. "You're right. F.R.I.D.A.Y., access footage from the Spider-Man suit," he commands while keeping his eyes on three men.