' 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 '

"I WANT to infiltrate the Agency

"I WANT to infiltrate the Agency."

The Avengers look up from watching a movie together. They are surprised to see Victoria march inside the living room. She had crossed her arms and a determined look was displayed on her face.

Tony was the first to respond. "Well, that came out of the blue," he calls out and he puts his glass down on the coffee table. Steve throws him a glare and he stands up. He stops in front of her and lays his hands on her upper arms. "Victoria, please.. Don't go through with this."

She takes a step back, pulling her arms away in fury. "Why shouldn't I? They ruined my life. It was them who deprived me of having a family. They took me from you," she yells. They could read the rage in her crystal blue eyes.

Steve remains calm and tries to approach her rationally. "But without them, we never would have had you. I would never have you." He takes a step in her direction and wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her into his side.

Victoria cocks her head sideways and let it rest in the crook of his armpit. "But they will replace me one way or the other. There are many more Agents more than willing to take my place. When they think I have lost my loyalty to them, they will attack us within the week."

The others didn't want to admit it, considering that their captain disagreed, but she had a point. Victoria might no longer want to kill them, but her superiors still do. If she was able to destroy them from the inside they no longer had to worry about them.

"I think it is a good idea," Tony remarks calmly, leaning back on the couch theatrically. Steve narrows his eyes on the billionaire. His glare told Tony to stay out of it, but the latter had never been so good in following directions. "She is clearly able to fight, so even if something goes wrong she will be safe," Tony argues, looking unbothered.

But Steve was having none of his arguments. "She is not going, Tony, and that is final," he proclaims, leaving no room for disagreeing. Tony stands up from the couch and points his finger towards him in an accusing manner. "You're not her boss, Capsicle." Steve let go of Victoria and approaches Stark, balling his fists in restrained frustration. "Well, I am her father! It is my job to keep her safe."

Tony scoffs. He takes another step closer. The two near each other and enter a staring competition. "What good can you do protecting her when we are under siege by those idiots," Stark asks him in a dead serious tone. Steve grumbles and turns around.

He meets the same crystal clear blue as his own eyes and sighs. He closes his eyes, lowering his head. This was starting to get tiring. "Are you absolutely certain," he asks. Victoria nods her head. She was glad he was at least considering it now.

Steve sighs. It was difficult not to fight her with tooth and nail on this. He pinches the bridge of his nose. It was an awful feeling to let her walk straight into danger, but his mind told him that it was an opportunity to get rid of the Agency. "Then I guess there is nothing I can do to stop you."