Chapter 33

Xander's POV

My beast is so happy that we completed the mating process. He is bugging me to do it for a long time but I knew she wasn't ready. But she shocked me the other day when she asked me to mark her. I was beyond happy to do that. Now our bound is much more stronger.

Right now she is my arms, snuggled into me and I'm playing with her hair. I love how she fits perfectly into my arms. I caressed her cheeks and placed a kiss on her forehead. She stirred a little but snuggled a little and went back to sleep.

I slowly placed her on the bed, did my morning routing, wore a sweat-pant and then went to make breakfast for us. As I was making breakfast someone hugged me from behind. I knew from the smell that it was Sophia.

"Princess, why did you leave the bed." I asked

"Because you weren't there baby." She said while snuggling.

Both my beast likes when she calls us baby. I made her sit on the counter.

"Just sit here." I said.

Soon the breakfast was made. I placed the dishes on the dining table, Sophia helped me placing them too. We ate our breakfast in silence. After having breakfast we got dressed and roamed the city. We spend next two days here before heading back home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As we reached home mom bombarded us with questions/statements like 'where did you go?' 'Why didn't you tell us' 'It's not fair, I also wanted to go' 'I wanted to spend time Sophia' and many more before seeing the mark on Sophia's neck which made her jump in excitement.

"What's going on here?" Father said while coming in the living room.

"They finally mated" My mother replied.

He smiled and said, "I'm happy for both of you."

After talking to them we retired to our room as it was getting late and we were also tired from the plane ride. I freshened up quickly and was waiting for Sophia to come. I was checking some paper that dad gave me. Sophia came and snuggled to me. 

My snuggle bear.

I kept the papers aside, pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead. 

"Do you really love me or it is just because of the mate bond?" She asked while playing with her fingers. Which she does when she is nervous.

I made her look at me said, "Mate bond don't usually means that two people will end up together. It just means they are meant to be together. Love happens when they spent time together. I have seen and heard that many have rejected their mates at first sight due to one reason or the other. Even when they have spent time with each other they did not fall in love with each other. So don't think that it is the mate bond that made me fall in love with you. Sure it was the mate bond that made me find you but sure it was not the reason that I love you. I fell in love with you over time." 

"Really? You love me for me." She asked

"Yes" I replied.

"Even if I gain weight."

"Yes. even if you gain weight. That will only mean I will get the most comfortable cuddles in the world." I said

"Hey." She said while punching my chest.

I grabbed her wrist her flipped us so that I am on top of her. I pinned both her hand and said, "It's not nice to punch someone. They can take revenge you know."

With that I crashed my lips with hers. As I released her hands, her hands instantly went to my hair bringing me closer. I licked her lower lip to which she responded by opening her mouth instantly for me to enter. I plunged my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues battled but I won. She started moaning out loud which made me hard. We separated because she needed air. That didn't mean I'll stop. I started kissing through her check down through her jaw to her neck. When I kissed the mark that I gave she moaned louder and I smiled. I liked how her body reacts to my touch. I started kissing and biting her neck, giving her hickey. With that I moved my hand under her shirt and grabbed her breasts and started massaging them. Her moans started to increase which satisfied both me and my beast.

I stopped what I was doing and she whimpered at loss of touch. I just smirked. I looked her in the eyes and said, "I love you so much baby."

"I love you too." She said and I again kissed her lips. And the kissing let to different activity. Let just say we were up the whole night.

.

.

.

.

.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I hope you like it.

Please vote, comment and share.

~Sam