Chapter 19

Above photo Sophia's dress

Sophia's POV

Next morning I woke up and saw the time it's 6:30 in the morning. I saw that I was in the bed alone, so, I looked around. I saw Xander coming out of the bathroom in just a towel hanging low. I looked away while blushing. I don't know why I blush so easily just because of him. A few moments later there was a dip in the bed, I know it was him and he pulled towards him.

"Get ready fast we have school. After getting ready come down you'll have breakfast waiting for you." He said.

I did my morning business, got ready and went went down. Then I saw what Xander was wearing. He was looking nice. He looks good in anything he wears, even when he would wear a garbage bag then also everyone would be looking at him. He is so handsome and mouthwatering.

 He is so handsome and mouthwatering

///////His outfit/////// 

I heard from Sarah that every girl in school have their eyes on him. I don't like it. I just want to snatch their eyes off. Wow. I sound like a jealous girlfriend but I don't know whether I'm his girlfriend or not. Didn't he say that I'm his girlfriend or did he. I was in deep thought that I didn't notice Xander came close to me.

"Penny for your thought." He said

"You." I replied to which he smiled.

"Come let's have breakfast before it turns cold." He said.

After having breakfast we left for school. Today he decided to take his motorcycle. I love riding motorcycle only if he is the one driving. After he parked the motorcycle we went the inside the school building. We met our friends beside our lockers.

"I'm so tensed." Mia said.

"Why?" Arabella asked

"About the exams and the prom." She said.

"But the exam isn't for next one and a half month and prom is after that." Liam said

"I know but I'm still tensed. I'm not ready for the exam and I don't know what to wear for the prom. And we can't have a nice dress in this short period of time." She said.

"True." Arabella said. Other girls and I agreed

"I can help to prepare for the exams and for the prom dress I know a person who can make the prom dress for all of you, girls." Xander said

"Really!!!!" Mia said with excitement.

"Yeah. I'll speak with that person and let you'll know." Xander said

All the girls muttered thank you to him. Then we all went to our respective classes. It seemed to be rather a long day. When it ended I was more than happy. All I wanted to do was to do was stay in bed, snuggle with Xander and watch anything on Netflix.

"Someone seems rather happy." Liam said. Xander has placed one of his arm around my shoulders pulled me closer. I just smiled at him and he reciprocated it.

"Yeah I am. I don't like school and you know it." I replied to Liam to which he just chuckled.

All of us talked for a little while in the parking lot near our rides after which we left. We reached our home in few minutes. Mrs. Johnson our housekeeper has already prepared something for us. After eating Xander said he had some work and will meet me during dinner and went to the study room. I went back to my room and decided to study. It was nice that teachers didn't give us any homework today but I was sad as exam was coming soon.

I didn't realize that it was almost dinnertime till Xander came to call me for dinner. 

"So. I talked to the person I told all of you at school. She said that she would be more than happy to make prom dress for you girls." Xander said.

"She?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes. That person is a female. I know her from my childhood. She had made clothes for royal family for a long time." He said.

"How old is she?" I asked

"About 1800 years. Give or take 10 years." He said. I hummed in response.

"Do you need any help with your studies?" He asked

"Yes please. And when do we have to go and give our measurements for our prom dress?" I said/asked.

"She said this Saturday and please tell others." He said

After that we ate in silence. After eating as promised he helped me with my studies. We studied for about 2 hours before going to sleep as he said and I quote, "We need to sleep as we have school tomorrow and I don't want you to miss it because of lack of sleep." Ughh. Why don't he see that I don't like going to school. It's boring in there anyways. But I did go to sleep eventually.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sam