Chapter 9

Sophia's POV
Today is the day when we go to Rebekah's baby shower. I'm excited for it as I have never gone to such event. Xander told me to never leave his side there as if I'm going to do that.

It was a short drive from the castle. When we entered the place I noticed that there were many people. One of the men came to us and greeted Xander. He introduced him to me.

"Sophia this is Benjamin. Rebekah's beloved and husband. And Ben this is Sophia as you know." He said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again. I hope you enjoy here." Benjamin said.

"Congratulations for the baby and what do mean again Benjamin." I said/asked.

"Please call me Ben. And we have meet once but I expected you won't remember as you were very young back then." He said.

I just nodded my head. Xander introduced me to many people who are important. We also greeted Rebekah. At last he introduced me to his friends. There were Jacob and his beloved Amelia, Noah, Kabel, Freya and her beloved Tyler. So practically all his group found their better half except Noah and Kabel.

We all were taking when suddenly Xander's phone rang. He excused himself. After he left Noah started to flirt with me. I felt pretty uncomfortable.

Then suddenly Jacob said, "Stop it or you will face the consequence."

"You know I'm not afraid of him." Noah said.

"I know that you are not afraid of Xander but what about his beast." Jacob said. Then I noticed that Noah's face was very pale as he heard that. After that he stopped flirting with me.

After a while Xander came back and said, "Sorry guys we have to leave. Some work came up."

"Does she have to go with you. Can't she stay with us." Amelia asked.

"No we can't otherwise I would allow her to stay. It's important." After saying that we left.

On your way I asked, "What happened?"

"Dad called and said their is an important meeting and you have to there even." He said.

I just nodded. When we reached the castle back we directly went to his dad's office. He told us to sit.

"Son as you know that our enemies are increasing in number and we don't want them to use anything against us. Right now they don't know about Sophia and how much she means to us." He said

"What are saying say it directly. Don't beat around the bush dad." Xander said.

"I'm suggesting that we should relocate her till all the matters are resolved." He said

"But we can protect her here." Xander said.

"Till now our enemies doesn't know about her. It's better that she leaves before anything happens to her. Sophia what do you say. We will not do anything without your permission." He said .

"I think it's best that I leave. If it helps then I guess." I replied. To this Xander was shocked but agreed.

"Then pack you will leave soon." Xander's dad said.

For the next few days till it was time for me to leave Xander was with me. He even persuaded me to stay but I didn't listen to him.

Today is the day I'm supposed to leave. Xander is not happy about this. But I have to do this for this family. They have given me everything I needed and it's time I do something for them. Even that means that I have to stay away from Xander.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sam