Chapter 16

Xander's POV

At the of the day we all were tired and decided to go back to our rooms.  Between Sophia and me, I was the first one to freshen-up and change my clothes. I was talking over phone with one of my spies about the organization we are looking after. After I heard the bathroom door open I hung up. I turned and what I saw turned me on as Sophia was wearing  a sexy nightwear. My beast wasn't helping at all as he putting images how I can take her. It just made me hard. 

Her nightwear ended just below her butt and is also showing her cleavage

Her nightwear ended just below her butt and is also showing her cleavage. It's too hard to control from taking her. I had to even control my beast from taking her as I know perfectly that she is not ready yet. I don't know whether she loves me or no.

I didn't realize that I was staring at her too long until she cleared her throat. She nervously put her hair strands behind her ear and looked down. I walked towards her, placed my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me.

"Why are you nervous?" I asked.

She looked down and said, "I don't know." She blushed

I chuckled. I placed my fingers under chin and made her look at me.

"Never hide your blush from me." I said. When I saw her lips all I was thinking how it would taste. She licked her lips that's when I lost my control. I leaned and pressed my lips against hers. It didn't take her long to respond. I pulled her even closer to me. I licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth and let me enter. Our tongue fought for dominance but I won. She moaned out loud. We separated after few moments. I placed my forehead against hers.

"We should stop or else I won't be able to stop myself and I know you are not ready for that

"We should stop or else I won't be able to stop myself and I know you are not ready for that." I said and she just nodded.

Sophia's POV

I was in the bathroom when I realized what clothes I had in my hands. I didn't want to wear this but I had no other option. When I went outside wearing this I saw Xander was taking with someone on the phone but hung up as he heard me enter. He turned and stared at me. I felt a little uncomfortable so, I cleared my throat. I nervously put my hair behind my ear. He walked towards me, placed his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Why are you nervous?" He asked.

I looked down and said, "I don't know." I blushed

He chuckled then he placed his fingers under chin and made me look at him.

"Never hide your blush from me." He said. He was looking at my lips and subconsciously I licked my lips. He leaned and pressed his lips against mine. It didn't take long for me to respond. He pulled me even closer to him if that was even possible. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth and let him enter. Our tongue fought for dominance but he won. I moaned out loud. We separated after few moments. He placed my forehead against mine.

"We should stop or else I won't be able to stop myself and I know you are not ready for that." He said and I just nodded. 

He smiled at me. He took my hand and guided me towards the bed. He laid me on the bed first then laid beside me. He pulled me towards him. He kissed my forehead.

"Just go to sleep princess. You need rest as it has been very long day." He said.

But how can I go to sleep as my mind keeps playing the kiss that we just shared. As it seemed he sensed it he start rubbing my back and sung the same lullaby that he used to sing when I was little or when I am unable to sleep. Soon I drifted to sleep but before I slept I had one thing in my mind that I have to tell him what I feel. And that too very soon. 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sam