Chapter 2

Xander's POV
Today we are supposed to go to the that orphanage. I don't understand why we have to go. There is one more thing I don't understand is that why my beast is acting up. Like something is going to happen but what I have no clue of that.

"Are you ready to go Xander. If yes then come fast." Dad asked from downstairs.

"Yes I'm. Coming." I said while putting some perfume and going downstairs. I'm wearing a black suit.

 I'm wearing a black suit

///His suit///

////Car////We were heading towards that orphanage in one of my favorite car that is black Buggati Veryon

////Car////
We were heading towards that orphanage in one of my favorite car that is black Buggati Veryon.  The near we are getting towards the orphanage the more my beast is acting up.

What's going on.

I don't know. Something is going to happen.

Is it good or bad.

It's gonna be something good. Can you hurry up.

Yeah sure.

With that I cut the link. We reached the orphanage. It's name is 'The Rose'. Well it's a nice name.

"Welcome king and queen we were waiting for you only. I look after this orphanage and my name is Maria and this is my daughter Bella." She said while towards the girl near her. Her daughter is not more than 17 I guess. They are humans I'm sure about that.
Her daughter is trying het best to get my attention by showing off her cleavage but that's not gonna work.

"Just show us around." Dad said in a professional tone.

"Of course" She said while showing us around.

After 1 hour of showing she came to a small room comparatively to others.

"This is the last room where all the children who are below the age of 2 live." She said while opening the door. We can se small children playing with building blocks, stuff tod, etc. while some are just sleeping in their crib. I was hit by a strong smell of roses. My favourite. My beast was chanting the same word.

Beloved
Beloved
Go to her now. I want to hold her right now.
Go to her right now you stupid human.

What. I'm going to her just wait.

I just followed the smell and reached near a crib where a small girl I think not more than 3-4 months of age was sleeping. She looked so cute.

She is so cute.

He said while starring at her in awww. I didn't expect him to do that. I diverted my gaze back to her. Literally she looks cute.

"Her name is Sophia." Maria said. "She is 3 months old."

"What happened son." Dad asked.

"She is my beloved." I said

"How it can be she is too small to be your beloved." He said

My beast growled.

He can't say about her like that.

I know how you feel but no one has mate this young.

I was taking out by a lot crying. I see my beloved is crying. I don't know what to do I just bring her close to my chest and rub her back and say soothing words in her ears. Soon her crying dies. She sees me with her big brown eyes looking at me with confusion. I just give her a smile. Then she just grabs my suit and babbled like asking me who am I. It's kinda cute.

"Hey princess, I'm Xander." I said to her while smiling.

"I'm sorry sir she won't disturb you. She doesn't know who you are." Maria said coming towards me. I think she wants to take har away from me. On an instinct I tightened my hold on her and growled. She seems unaffected by this as she continued to come closer. I felt Sophia to wiggle in my arms. By looking at her it seems she doesn't want to go to her. She started crying when Maria came near.

"Don't come near. Can't you see that she doesn't want to come to you." I said angrily.

"I'm sorry sir." She said while cowering back

I rubbed her back so that she can stop crying which happened after few minutes. After she stopped crying I played with her. My parents were watching us. My mom too joined us. She tried to get her attention but she didn't look at her even once. She just played with me. My mom being herself whined about it. After sometime Maria came inside.

"Sir can you give her to me I have to feed her." Maria said

I didn't wanted my beloved to be hungry so I relied. But she had other plans. She held to my suit and wasn't leaving it. I sighed and told her to me her food which was a bottle of milk. I didn't know how to feed her.

"Xander let me help you out." My mom said and showed me how to do it. She drank all of it.

"She must really like you." Bella said

I gave her a confused look. On this she said, "She always make a mess when we try to feed her and whenever we try to stop her from crying she does but it takes time. She never played with anyone but she did with you."
"So you really like me. Huh." I said while tickling Sophia. I think she understood and shook her head to give a positive reply. I just kissed her forehead.

"Dad can we take her with us." I asked him

"Darling please let's take her she is so cute. Please." Mom also said and Dad agreed. We did the paper work took the angel with us. She was tired so she slept while keeping her head on my shoulder. I just stared at her smiling like an idiot. When we reached the castle I put her on my bed. I have to decorate her room, I made a mental note of that. I went inside the shower to take a bath.

My mind just went to the events that happened today. That made a smile to come on my face.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
So how is it. Please let me know in the comment section.
Vote
Comment
Share

~Sam