Chapter 14

Sophia's POV

Today is the day we are leaving for the carnival. I'm excited for this trip. It's been a very long time since I've been to a carnival. I hope it 1will be fun with since all my friends are going. The carnival is in the next town and drive to our destination is about 3-4 hours. Xander and I are going to be alone and during this time how can i hide my feeling for. For this past 2 years that I was away from him my attraction towards him only increased. Now that he is with me all the time I don't know how to act. I know that he has a beloved somewhere in the world but I can't but feel bad that he is going to love someone other than me. He is always there for me and I don't want to share him with someone else.

"Is there some problem princess." Xander asked.

"No." I replied.

He hugged me out of no where and said, " I'm there for you always. No matter what, just remember that." 

I couldn't help but hug him back. His hugs, forehead kisses and scents are addicting. I just love them. 

You just love that or the entire person.  My mind said

Ohh shut up. He just nice with me.

We'll see that.

Someone cleared their throat. It was Oliver. Why he has to ruin my  time with him. I don't understand what is his problem with Xander. Ughh I don't want to ruin my mood for anyone. Soon everyone came out of the school building. 

"Let's get this trip started." Liam said. 

We started our journey. I don't know what to talk to him. He practically knows everything about me since we used to talk daily and we live together now. There are some things that he knows about me which I even don't know myself.

"Why are you so quit princess?" He  asked

"Nothing." I said

"You know you can tell me anything right." He said

"I was just thinking that you know so much about me and here I am who know nothing about you." I said. I mean how can I him my best friend if I don't know anything about him. I felt his hands on my thighs and squeezed it. I looked up he and he smiled at me.

"All you need is to ask me princess. I'll answer all your questions. You don't need to worry about it. Why don't you ask me questions you have until we reach there or make a stop." He said not taking his hand away. 

Like you don't enjoy it. My mind said

Shut up.

"Ohk. Let's start."

S= Sophia and X= Xander

S:What's your favourite colour?

X: Blue

S: What do you like to do in free time?

X: Reading books, cooking, learning new languages, that's it I guess

S: What's your favourite sport?

X: I guess it is baseball

S: How many girlfriends did you have? (I don't know why but I need to know if he was with anyone else.)

X: No. I was never with anyone. During school I was focused on my studies even though I played sports, hanging out with my friends and partying. When I turned 18 along with my studies I helped my dad. I never hooked up or had one night stand with anyone instead I learned many things, you know like cooking, playing instruments, etc.

"Yeah I remember you used to play piano for me when I was little." I said remembering the time when he used play it for me and he also taught me how to play it too. It was fun when I was a kid, we used to spend a lot time together and do lots of thing together. But as I grew up he started spending more time helping his dad rather than spending it with me. I get it's his duty but I felt sad he couldn't spend more time with me. We were silent again but it was comfortable silence between us. When we reached the hotel it was already very late and everyone was tired. We weren't hungry as we already stopped to eat dinner.

"How are we splitting the rooms. We got 5 rooms and there are 10 of us." Arabella said

"Sarah and Arabella can share a room, Mia and Abigail can share, Kaden and Liam can share, Daniel and Oliver can share and lastly Xander and I can share." I said suggestively.

"Why you and Xander are sharing a room." Liam asked. Oliver seemed annoyed when I said I'll share the room Xander.

"As we grew up together so we know each other very well and also we used to share a room at times before I shifted. So it's not a big deal." I replied 

After that we went to our rooms to get some sleep as we are going to have long day tomorrow.  

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sam