Chapter 17

Sophia's POV

Next day we woke and all of us had our breakfast in silence. After breakfast we all headed back that means Xander and I are going to in the same car for the next couple of hours. What I'm going to do. I can't see him into his eyes since the kiss. What if he doesn't love me the way he used to, what if he leaves me, what if he hates me. There are many thoughts going in my head that I didn't realize that we reached home and Xander had opened the door for me.

As we entered home Xander asked, "What's wrong princess."

"Nothing." I said.

"No, it's not. Something is definitely wrong. You been acting strange since morning. You didn't have your breakfast and were silent the whole ride home and in deep thought. Which was really weird because you love to talk non-stop. So, tell me what's going on as I know it's not because of the carnival. Is it because of the kiss." He said while looking at me.

Damn he knows me too well. It's better to tell the truth. Anyway what is there to loose.

"Yes." I said it softly while looking down. He didn't say anything as if wanting me to continue, so I did. "I like you very much even love you I don't from how long. I know you have a soulmate in the world even then I fell in love with you. I had a crush on you on you for a long time but couldn't tell you. But seeing you after two years made me realize that it wasn't some teenage crush and I fell for you. I don't know why you kissed me it's messing with my feelings and my mind."

He came close to me, placed his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him and made me look at him. He said, "Never hide your feelings from me, just remember one thing whatever happens in the future I'll be always there for you no matter what. It's not just you, I have loved you since the time I laid my eyes on you. My parents and I planned to tell you this on your eighteenth birthday but I guess I'll tell you now. I'll never leave you ever. You know why?" He paused. I looked at him to reply, then he said, "Because you are my beloved, my other half, my soulmate, my love, my everything." Then he kissed my forehead.

I always loved his forehead kisses

I always loved his forehead kisses. Wait what did just say that I'm his beloved that means he belongs to me and no one else. I don't know why I'm happy about that.

"That means you will be there for me and love me forever and no one else?" I asked while blushing. I was embarrassed after what I said so I looked down.

He chuckled and said, "Yes that is what is meant to be someone's beloved. I definitely not going to be with someone else."

I was shocked by his answer. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He looked at me with confused eyes. He wiped my tears with his thumb which I didn't realize was falling from my eyes.

He said, "I definitely wouldn't love you forever because at some point we are gonna have kids. I think want a boy and a girl. When we have a daughter then I'm gonna love her and I love my parents too."

I looked at him shocked. I asked "You see us having kids?"

"Yes. Why?" He asked, "You don't see us having kids together in the future?" I blushed at his statement. He actually planned a future with me. I blushed at this.

"I know these are very new too these things. I think we should take it slow. Let's date for awhile. Only if you are ok about that." He said.

I realized that this is what I always wanted. I couldn't mutter anything so, I just nodded. I was very happy about the fact that I'm gonna date him.

"So, you wanna go on a date with me tonight?" He asked

"Sure." I replied

"Wear something nice and meet me in the living room at 7." He said while going to his room.

I saw the clock it showed 5' o clock. I quickly went to my room took a bath and went in my walk-in-closet and looked for the dress that I'm gonna wear. After searching for a long time (practically 10 mins) I found the perfect dress.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sam