Chapter 27

Sophia's POV

He asked me to be his girlfriend in front of everyone and I said yes. I mean he said that I was his girlfriend but he never asked me to be his girlfriend. We just went on dates. And now I'm officially his. The ring he gave me is beautiful. After proposing he kissed me. After we kissed I realized that we were still at the graduation ceremony and everyone was here. I blushed and hid my face in his chest.

We soon left the school grounds and reached home. Xander opened the door for me and I saw Robert do the same thing for Chloe. After I got out he placed one of his hands on my shoulders and bringing me close to him. I looked up and saw him smiling a me which brought a smile on my face.

"Awe. That was so romantic that you proposed her in front of everyone not like someone else." Chloe said while glaring at Robert.

"Hey. I too proposed you romantically. Plus now-a-days the definition of romance has changed." Robert said defending himself.

"Now I don't want to talk to you about proposals. Sophia show me the ring." She said like a teenager. I showed her the ring.

"It's so pretty." She said.

"Yes it is." I replied.

"So when are you getting married." She asked and I looked at her shocked.

Before I could answer, Xander said, "Not so soon mom. The ring I gave her is a promise ring. I promise that I will always love her and never leave her." Then he kissed my cheek.

"Ohh. But I want grand kids." She said sadly then said, " I don't know anything get married soon I want grand kids."

"For getting kids we need not get married." Xander said while smirking and his dad smirked at him too.

I gasped at what he said. His mom seemed to like the idea and jumped with excitement. I just hit his chest.

"Baby. We are gonna make love even before we get married." He said. Then he spoke in my ear in a husky voice, "And I promise you my love, that you would be the one begging me to do it again and again and I would enjoy it very much."

After speaking bit my ear to which I moaned a little to which I earned another smirk from him. After I came to my senses I looked at with a shocked expression. How could he say like that to me in front of his parents. 

"You should be careful while speaking like that." I said.

"Why?" He said.

"Why? Because your parents are...." I stopped as I looked at them. They were making out. Weren't Chloe upset with Robert. Now this, I stepped back only to be stopped by Xander.

"So you were saying." He said in my ear. He and his father are the same.

He turned me around so I was facing him. My hands were on his chest and his hands on my waist. He leaned and placed his lips on mine. I responded quickly and placed my hands around his neck. His lips are just addicting. I bet I could do anything or agree on anything he says as my mind gets completely blank when he kisses me. I pushed him due to lack of oxygen.

 I pushed him due to lack of oxygen

"I love you baby." He said while connecting our foreheads.

"If you lovebirds are done then go change fast. We have leave" I heard Robert saying.

I blushed at the thought that his parents saw us kissing. For the second time today I hid my face in is chest due to embarrassment. 

"Where are we going." Xander asked.

"To a restaurant to celebrate. Now go change fast we leave in half an hour." Robert said while heading to their room with Chloe.

"Let's go then." Xander told me while taking me to our room. 

I changed into something simple so I wore a black bottoms and white crop top. I put my hair in a ponytail with no makeup. As I left the bathroom I saw that Xander was wearing black jeans with white shirt.

"We are matching." I said. 

He looked up smiled and said, "Yes love, we are."

We met his parents waiting for us.

"You both look so cute. See I told you that they both will definitely twin. Why don't you wear same clothes as me." Chloe said to us/complain to Robert at the same time. To this he just kissed her forehead. Awe.

"Let's go lovebirds." Xander said to them.

We left then. We reached the restaurant fast and their was security with us. All of us entered and placed our orders. I must tell you it was amazing. We talked the whole time or should I say that Chloe interrogated us. But in the end we enjoyed it. 

After a very long time we four got the time to eat or spend time together as both Xander and Robert didn't have that much time and you know the reason. I wish that we could stay at this moment.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vote

Comment

Share

~Sam