Decisions Decisions.. Winners Circle..

Dae won smoothed down his hair, and smiled to himself as he hit the doorbell of uncle choi's house.

Choi looked up from the paper he was reading and towards his front door.

"Who can that be? So early in morning like this?."

Ding Dong!

"I'll get it!." Ji-ah announced as she ran for the door, yanked it open and forgot how to breath, for a second anyway.

"Morning!." Dae won greeted cheerfully.

"Morning." She croaked back

"Who is it?" Her fathers yell floated to the door.

"It's Dae won!."

"Why are you detaining him there then? Let him in!."

* * *

So-ri swept her hair so that it cascaded down her left shoulder, smiled at her reflection in the mirror and started for the kitchen for breakfast.

"So-ri!."

"What?!."

"You've got a call from your mum. Said she can't reach you on your cell, what did you do to it?." Choi asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing." she replied, as she collected the phone from her uncle, and walked out of the kitchen without noticing that Dae won was right inside.

"Not very observant is she?." Choi noted as he looked around and found Ji-Ah still at the table. "Talking about observation, what are you still doing in this house Ji-Ah?."

"Er, what?."

"It's Tuesday, no? Aren't you suppose to be in school by this time?."

* * *

"Hello mum."

"So-ri, I'm so glad to hear your voice, what happened?."

Yeah, right!

"I don't follow."

"I've been trying to call you!."

Well you can't, cause I blocked your number.

"Oh, I see, it's just that I'm trying to adjust here, so I haven't had time to check my phone, really."

That part was abit true.

"How are you adjusting there?."

"Better than I thought I would, choi has been the only reason I've cried twice since my arrival, that's cool I guess."

"Oh..um..so..I'm getting married this Sunday."

"Kireh soh? [Is that so], congratulations."

"I was hoping you'd come over and show your support."

"I'm sorry, I can't. I'm trying to adjust to life here, coming back to NY isn't such a bright idea. Plus, I think new York's Sunday is Koreans Monday right? Timezone is a bad ass."

"So, you won't come?."

"Sorry."

Awkward silence.

"It's alright, I guess.."

"Okay.."

"Alright.."

"Can I hangup now, cause I've got school to go."

"Of course! I'll call to you later."

"Bye.."

* * . *