More Than Friends..His..

Three Years Later.

Dae won stood in front of his mirror, brushing his hair into order.

A lot has happened since he met Super Junior, for example, he was an established award winning lyricist now, with an agent and all the usual hype. And a reputation of writing the most touching love songs.

In his last year at college, Dae won couldn't ask for more from life. He'd been to vacation to different parts of the world, was richer than most people his age, a mutual friend to a lot of celebrities in Korea..He'd been to interviews, met the President..but with all this achievements, he was still missing something, a girlfriend.

"Today..my life will change for sure." He muttered to himself as he went into his closet room to chose an outfit for the day.

* * *

So-ri dressed up for the day, walked out of her room with her phone glued to her ear, conversing with Kyuhyun, now her best friend and confidant.

"Are we still having dinner tonight, I know you have exams tomorrow, do you think you can make it?."

"Of course, I'll see you guys later, the usual time."

"Alright, see you."

* * *

Dae won arrived at So-ri's backyard where they had arranged a meet to revise for their exams to find her cross legged on the grass, going through a huge textbook.

"Hi.." He greeted as he sank next to her on the grass.

"Hi..you're early.." She replied absentmindedly, still looking through the book.

"Of course, I missed you so.."

"What am I going to do with you?." She replied with a rueful shake of her head. "Can we begin studying now please?."

An hour later, Dae won was stretched out on his back, beside a crossed leg So-ri, playing with stands of her hair. She'd grown it now, so that it was waist long.

So-ri studied her notes intently while he studied her studying, twisting his fingers in her hair, loving it's silky feeling and wondering if she was just as silky all over.

"Keep playing with my hair without me asking and I might just fall in love with you." So-ri said, still looking down at her books.

"Really?." He wriggled over and placed his head on her lap "I won't mind that at all." He twisted a strand around his finger.

"Dae won stop, you'll tangle my hair, I don't even know why I agree to these revision sessions with you."

"Is it because you like me?."

"You don't actually revise anything, just play around and dish out poetry in a business administration atmosphere, it's distracting."