The weekend..trouble??

It was the last day of So-ri's first week in school.

Classes were over and she now sat next to Dae won in the car, waiting for the last member of her newfound group to show up so they could all get home.

"Where is Bae already?." Complained Jay.

"Maybe we should ring him up and ask him here, or just drive away." Justin replied.

"Let's give him five more minutes." Dae won replied.

So-ri was scanning the crowd of students emerging form the school when she spotted Jessica, the first girl she'd met on her first day.

"Look! There goes Jessica, let's call her over and give her a lift home." She said excitedly.

"Hell no. Jessica is not getting into this car." Jay replied from the back.

"Why not?."

"Look, we wanted to talk to you alright? You shouldn't be seen talking with Jess-

"Why not?!."

"Because rumour has it she's a lose skirt! And she isn't from the same social status we are."

"So? I don't understand."

"Look, you're an heiress to one of the most well-known establishments in Korea, you can't be seen with just anybody, you've got to chose who you get to be seen with." Dae explained.

So-ri looked out the window with pursed lips to find Jessica gone.

"I can't see why I shouldn't be friends with whomever I want."

"It's not your fault. It's our society."

"Well, I won't stand for it. Something's gotta change around here."

"You're still new here. You'll get to understand how things work here with time. You'll see."

* * *

So-ri opened her eyes to a late Saturday morning and stretched luxuriously in her bed. She'd slept late, how come she hadn't been woken by Uncle Ogre? She picked her phone off her side locker and switched it on, 9AM.

A notification popped up, showing her a new message. She opened it, it was from Dae won and it read.

Hi, are you still angry with me? I'm just looking out for you. We all just want what's in your best interests.

Yeah right.

Angry with him? She was beyond angry, can't be friends with anyone she wanted to? Because of a rumour? Social status? That's stereotyping!

She hated stereotypes.

Back in NY, nobody cared who you were or what social status you came from, everybody just runs their races regardless.

To show him she was really annoyed with him, she refused to send a reply.

Still dressed in her bedclothes, she tiptoed out of her room and made for the kitchen, the house was dead quiet, where was everyone?.

She found the kitchen empty and decided to see to her complaining stomach before anything else.

Ji-Min walked in while she was cracking eggs with a Cheery

"Morning! I see you're up early!."

"Ji-min, where is everyone?."

"Dad isn't strict on weekends." Ji-min explained "We get to sleep late and sometimes even skip on room cleaning."

Well, that wasn't a bad thing, So-ri thought.

"Let me help you make breakfast."

"Should we make coffee? I don't really know what your father likes."

"Oh, father and mother wouldn't be breakfasting with us today. Just us three."

"Why not?."

"They go for this social gatherings every weekend, they breakfast and stay there for the rest of the rest of the day. So it's home alone every weekend for us."

"Wow.."

* * *

"We'll be off then." Uncle choi barked at the three girls "No foul plays while we're out. If I see anything crooked upon my return, something is going to happen!."

"Yes father."

"Yes Uncle."

"Good."

The three watched was the elders got into their car and drove off.

"What do we do now?."

"Movies!." Ji-Min squealed

"Movies?." So-ri echoed, baffled.

"Come along." Ji-Min said while pulling her indoors "It's flexing time."

* * *

So-ri now knelt in front of the TV, in the living room, with Ji-Min beside, Ji-Ah beside her and a pile of movies in front of them.

"So, you watch old Korean movies every weekend?." So-ri asked.

"Yep! The ones that started the hallyu wave are the best. You don't mind watching kdrama do you?." Ji-Min asked

"Wouldn't matter if she does or not, we'll still be watching them." Ji-Ah replied.

"Of course not." So-ri said, ignoring Ji-Ah "I actually love kdrama."

"Cool! Historical is our favorite, and-

The doorbell went off, interrupting Ji-Min's explanations.

"Who could that be?."

"I'll get it." So-ri volunteered.

"Alright, let me go change." Ji-Min said.

"Me too."

* * *

So-ri opened the door, saw who it was and banged the door shut right in his face.

"Yah! So-riya. Don't tell me you're still angry with me!." Dae won replied as he opened the door and stepped in to see so-ri's retreating back.

"Go away, I don't want to talk to you."

"Aw come on, stop being difficult."

"You're still here?."

Dae won made a grab for her shoulders, and turned her so she was facing him.

"I can't believe you're still angry with me."

So-ri looked right into his eyes while she replied

"What if I still am, what are you going to do?."

Silence

* * *

Ji-Min walked into the sitting room bare feet to find So-ri and Dae won standing so close and face to face, with his hands gripping her shoulders.

Where they going to kiss?

"What if I still am? What are you going to do?." So-ri asked.

Ji-Min and So-ri waited for an answer, but Dae won wasn't answering he was busy staring at So-ri.

"Well?." So-ri demanded.

"Um..apologize?." Dae won stammered.

"Where is it then?."

"I'm sorry?."

"Sounds like a question."

"I'm sorry."

"Hmm better, why are you staring at me like that?."

"What the heck is going on here?!." Ji-Ah's shrill voice into the room.

Ji-Ah, Dae won and So-ri looked around in alarm to find a visibly upset looking Ji-Ah staring accusingly at the duo of So-ri and Dae won.

"Oh no.." Ji-Min muttered under her breath...

* * *

Oh dear? What's next?

Thanks for the reads guys.

Much love! ♥