C7 - Debut (pt. 2)

Timeskip, Minutes before the M/V is released

"Can time go by any slower?! This is painful!" Sana groans, checking the time in her phone

There were 3 minutes left before the M/V was out, and the girls were extremely excited to see (Y/N)'s hard work. Momo especially, because her best friend was moments away from achieving his dream of becoming an idol.

"How are you feeling Momo?" Mina says, nudging her.

"It's hard to put in to words, I'm just so happy that he's finally going to be an idol after all of his hard work. He deserves it!"

"Well of course he does, I would say he's talented but we both know that's an understatement." Mina chuckles, before Sana shouts

"It's out!!!!"

She immediately puts in up on the screen, while all the girls were running to the living room to watch the long awaited music video together. They've constantly been blown away by (Y/N)'s many talents, but this may have taken the cake.

There were many ways to describe it. Edgy, elegant, powerful, it was hard to really accurately describe it with one word. The girls all knew one thing though; (Y/N) was absolutely killing it. They were stunned by the visuals and awestruck at how amazing (Y/N)'s voice sounded on top of the music. To say the very least, they were proud of their junior, especially Momo who had been waiting for this day to come for so long.

The outfits were on point, matched the concept, but there was one outfit that took them by surprise. The shirt was transparent and visibly showing how fit (Y/N) was. It was known that he was healthy and was definitely taking care of himself, but the sight was something that the girls would never forget. Dahyun wanted to crack a joke at Sana, seeing how she was literally frozen in place staring at the screen, but she decided against it since she too wanted to focus on the video.

Once they reached the third chorus, it was at this point that they all started humming the melody together. Dahyun knew one thing for sure, she really wanted to learn this on piano and play it for (Y/N) and the girls. But mainly for (Y/N), since she thought of it as repaying him for covering one of their songs on guitar.

The music video ended, but there was a silent agreement to replay the video again. This time though, they would be singing along to it. In the middle of it though, they heard their dorm door open, and they all looked towards the entrance to see (Y/N) coming in.

"(Y/N) you're here! But wait how did you get in?" Jihyo asked

"Momo gave me a key to the dorm, she said she told you guys?" He replied, as everyone looked at Momo, in disbelief

"I may have forgotten to mention it.. hehe"

"But you should've at least let us know you were coming, I was spooked at first!" Chaeyoung said

"I did, did none of you look at your phones? I sent it in the group chat"

Each girl picked up their phone, and saw the message from 20 minutes ago. They were so mesmerized by the video that none of them had checked their phone at the time.

"Oh.. sorry (Y/N), it's your fault for having such a good debut! It's hard not to replay this multiple times with how amazing it is!" The Cub added, while pointing at the screen.

(Y/N) noticed this and just chuckled. He was happy that everyone had enjoyed his debut song.

"Well I actually came here to give you guys a surprise." He says, holding up a bag that was in his hands.