C10 - Want

Chaeyoung POV
After Tzuyu sent that text exposing Jeongyeon, she barged into our room and gave her a real scolding. Thankfully Jihyo came in to stop her and drag her back to her room, but Dubu didn't miss her chance to tease Tzuyu about it.

"Our poor maknae always gets scolded for telling the truth, when will it end?" She said sarcastically.

"Yeah, just like how you were searching up (Y/N) on your pho-"

"YAH!! I did not!!"

"I never lie, nor do I ever forget! You said it yourself." The savage maknae responds with a smirk.

"Chae help me out here!" Tofu said, literally begging for help.

I just laughed, it's funny how everyone has this soft spot for (Y/N) as much as they don't want to admit it. Myself included, but I think that was already obvious.

"I dunno, you're on your own for this one tofu, hehe"

Before she could try to shoot something back at me, I got a notification on my phone. The interview came out! A lot earlier than we expected.

(Y/N) Answers the Web's Most Searched Questions | WIRED

"The interview is out! Should we watch it with the others?" I immediately said after reading the notification

"Hmmm, might as well. I don't feel like receiving another scolding tonight" Tzuyu said, rolling her eyes.

The three of us got up and gathered the rest of the girls up at our usual spot whenever we watch anything related to (Y/N). We honestly haven't watched anything else in a while, as weird as that sounds.

Before we started the video, I noticed Mina looked a bit confused while looking at her phone.

"Momo, did you do something?" She suddenly asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Momo responded

"You're trending on Twitter, I haven't checked why yet. Should I?"

"Yeah, it's best we know in case it's something important." I said, a bit worried. I hoped it was for a bad reason.

Mina opened up the first thing she saw, and read it out loud for us.

"JYP Solo Artist (Y/N) reveals his long term Best Friend to be TWICE's Momo in latest WIRED interview." She read.

"Wow, you guys were friends?" Tzuyu joked, while receiving a glare from Momo.

"Thanks for spoiling the interview for us Mina" Sana said, half joking.

"Hey, you guys told me to read it! Plus, we don't know exactly what he said and it just came out. I didn't think they'd be that fast." Mina pouted.

"Well start the video already! I wanna know what he said!" Momo impatiently said, it was clear she was excited to see what (Y/N) said about her. To be honest, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous.