C11 - Day Off

No One's POV

"Sana, we're here, you can let go of me now.." (Y/N) said, laughing a little as the squirrel pouted before letting go.

"Fine.." she said, before entering the dorm. Sana had been clinging on to him the entire way home, and the girls didn't bother to try to get her off because they knew she would resist with all her might.

They all entered the dorm and went to the living room. (Y/N) sat down on the sofa only to be met with Sana clinging onto him once again.

"Aish Sanake, you really need to learn about personal space one of these days." Nayeon scolded the girl, clearly a bit jealous.

"You say that as if you or any of the others wouldn't be doing the same! I just happen to do it before any of you get the chance to." She fires back, sticking out her tongue.

No one denied it, leaving the squirrel victorious and satisfied before she went back to laying her head on (Y/N)'s shoulder. At this point, (Y/N)'s gotten used to the girls' antics and just chuckled. He decided to let Lily know about his whereabouts, so he took his phone out and sent her a text.

(Y/N) smiled, remembering a time he was trying to call Lily and she wouldn't answer because she had disconnected her phone from the charger while sleeping, leaving her phone dead after a while

The other girls were bickering once again, until (Y/N) finally spoke up.

"Hey, do you girls have anything scheduled for the month?" He asked
They 9 of them finally stopped their bickering, before thinking about it for a bit.

"Not that I can remember.. right Ji?" Jeongyeon asks.

"Nope, we do have a lot of practice next month for MAMA though." She replies.

The others nodded, except for 4.

"Actually.." Momo begins, before Chaeyoung finishes her sentence.

"Momo, Dubu, Mina and I have a performance this week!" She exclaims, clearly excited as she was practically bouncing.

"Huh? Since when?" Tzuyu asks, genuinely confused. The others were also confused, because Jihyo usually knows about everyone's schedules including subunit performances.

"Uhh.. I don't really remember but it's been a while now. This performance is kinda special so none of us wanted to spoil it. hehe.." Chaeyoung replies, blushing a little.

"Is that why you four have been going out on your own a lot recently? To practice for this?" Jihyo asks, putting the pieces together.

"Yeah, sorry for not telling you guys.. we figured we'd surprise you with it later.. including (Y/N)." Mina softly says.

"Huh? Why me?" (Y/N) asks

"I- Uh.." Mina stutters, trying to find an excuse.

"Because you're one of us dummy, we wanted to surprise all of you with this performance. We think you all will enjoy it!" Momo adds, patting Mina on the back.